Respected Contributor

blendjet.jpg

Honored Contributor

I wonder if this is the updated Blendjet. 

There as been a Blendjet 2 for quite a while, but QVC never sold it.  

Frequent Contributor
What does the updated one do?
Honored Contributor

Re: blendjet TSV 5/12

[ Edited ]

@banned again wrote:

blendjet.jpg

K54598

SHIPS June 4th

AND

K51583

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Tigerfish2 wrote:

@Tigerfish2  according to reviews I read online, the BlendJet 2 has a larger capacity, a more powerful motor, blends faster, and has a water-resistant USB-C port charging port.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Tigerfish2 wrote:

@Tigerfish2  according to reviews I read online, the BlendJet 2 has a larger capacity, a more powerful motor, blends faster, and has a water-resistant USB-C port charging port.

@Caaareful Shopper 

@Tigerfish2 

it is the 2.0.....16 ounce, rechargeable

K51583 and K54598

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Thank you @sunshine45 !

Frequent Contributor

Too bad.  I live in California and they do not ship to California.  I wonder why?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the first BlendJet directly from the company before QVC started selling it.  I loved it, but was disappointed in the capacity.  I wanted it to blend my Secure shakes from Andrew Lessman, but it was a bit too small, as the shake overflowed out of the top and there was no room to add fruit.  I have since found a great use for it.  I make omelets frequently and there is no better way to beat the eggs than to process them in the BlendJet.  The omelets turn out so light and fluffy now and no more getting out my electric hand mixer to beat the eggs.  The BlendJet is so easy to clean.

I've been wanting the BlendJet 2 for awhile, but thought that $49.95 was too expensive. I am happy that it is today's TSV.  I am definitely buying it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Interesting about not shipping to California. 

The company is headquartered in California and the product ships from their California warehouse if you order directly from them. 

If you return it, you ship it back to California. 

(Seems that QVC legal is not comfortable with the company's Proposition 65 disclosure.)