Trusted Contributor

I adore their products as well as the Boys.  Every interaction I have had with them - whether directly through their website or through Evine/HSN/QVC  - has been exceptional.  

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't like their schtick either. But what really bothers me is the fact that there are no ingredients listed for their home products like the TSV, laundry detergent, etc.  You cannot even get them by calling HSN. The reps said they don't have that information. Makes me wonder why they aren't listed.    

They don't make many of the products they sell.  The laundry soap is made by B and N laundry products.  These can be purchased at Amazon, Evine, or their website.  Perhaps the ingredients can be found at one of these places.  

Regular Contributor

Regardless of their personalities, I love every one of their products whether beauty or home care.  Great stuff.  I can’t stand Susan Graver, but it doesnt stop me from buying her clothes.

Valued Contributor

Re: beekman happy place

[ Edited ]

They started the company with a bar of soap. They've grown and expanded, which any good company should do. They've included other vendors and artisans, and since they can't produce enough goat milk to handle their demand, Brent said they buy milk from other farmer's, thus giving them business. I like the way the company works, I like the boys, and hopefully will be able to see the town they live in for myself.

Valued Contributor

They have a product that hit the jackpot. its what people want, and they know how to promote it. no different than Philosophy, WEN (joker) or BareMinerals.All of  these people have a so called following. they know how to work their products. the Beekman boys are no different. its working ... love them and all of their products.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE EVERYTHING THEY MAKE!   my new fav. at the Q!

Honored Contributor

I'm glad they are doing well, you are not going to please everyone. That said, I don't believe their schtick either, but it's TV what does anyone expect. As long as the product does what they promise and it's a fair price that's about all you can ask for. It's your choice to buy their products or not, I like the plain goat milk soap.

Esteemed Contributor

I buy goat milk products local. Can’t stand these two.

Occasional Contributor
I love Josh and Brent, their story, and their products. I’ve been using their soaps since January and it really has improved my skin. I use a lot of the Happy Place cleaning products too and this air freshener really works. My brother in law with autism lives with us and he has poor hygiene. The hallway outside his room is usually stinky and I sprayed it once two days ago and haven’t smelled his lingering BO since. The sweet grass smell is really light and pleasant.
Esteemed Contributor

I buy goat milk products locally.  They did not invent them and charge too much.  They also use goat milk powder.