Contributor

bareMinerals May 11th

[ Edited ]

From Jessica Foust’s instagram (and Blue Skies for Me)  the upcoming bareMinerals TSV includes a new product: Vio-Lit Glow Primer. Looking at a very zoomed in photo on Jessica’s Instagram it looks like it includes Complexion Rescue foundation, a new lipgloss shade (“mid tone pink with violet undertone”), and maybe the new Gen Nude eyeshadow primer? I can’t tell what the other two items are but guessing a mineral veil and blush (Edited: actually it’s bisque concealer). Anyone have any more information/guesses?

I have been very happy with the Bare Minerals TSV from October. Both hoping and not hoping this upcoming one will tempt me... Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

bareminerals tsv.png

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Thanks, I'll be on the lookout!  I never like to miss a B.E. TSV.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

I’ve been diving back into my BM lately. I’ve also found some great BM buys at Marshall’s. I’m looking forward to the 11th

Regular Contributor

I read the jars were bisque (not sure on shade) and mineral veil.

I don't understand keeping it secret, very little time to decide especially on shades.

Frequent Contributor

there is a site that has the info, Blue Skies for Me.  I hope this doesnt get removed.

Occasional Contributor

A344233

Contributor

@happy with 5 kids wrote:

A344233

Thanks!!