Valued Contributor

august 3 tsv flex nation bike

i got my bike today. and it was hard to assemble. so qvc next time you have one of these as a todays special show how to assemble it so your customers know how to since you show this bike for at least five hours that day. it took me over two hors to do this. if my husband was here it would have been less.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: august 3 tsv flex nation bike

[ Edited ]

@tockerman Too late to help you now, but I noticed a video on the item page showing how to assemble it.

Looks like a nice bike.  I especially like the look of the LED display. 

Hope you'll enjoy it!

eta...Sorry your husband wasn't there to help.  It know it makes a difference. Heart

Keepin' it real.
Frequent Contributor

I received mine yesterday.  The box was heavy and I only just got in the the door.  I'll be putting it together this weekend.  No husband to help!

Honored Contributor

I bought a similar bike a few years ago. I don't remember how long it took me to put it together (but I did it alone)

If it took two hours, I'd have to say it was worth it, considering all the use I've gotten from it.  

Assembly directions were not clear on which "feet" piece went on front or back.  I watched the video twice and this was not mentioned and it does make a difference.  Also I can not screw in the knob for the back rest.  Is there supposed to be a hole in the support piece?  I've lifted the foam piece but there's no hole under it for the knob to fit into.

Valued Contributor

jenny coffey is on and saying how easy this bike is to put togtheir and I am yelling stop lying. I had some help with the last parts the paddles were hard to put on. the video is the worst and did not help me at all.

Respected Contributor

I didn't have any trouble assembling mine, but the back rest doesn't screw into the support piece.  It seems like the hole wasn't drilled properly.