Valued Contributor

august 3 tsv flex nation bike

anyone have this bike. i have been checking the price elsewhere it is 229. not sure what the price here will be? waiting to see.

Honored Contributor

Re: august 3 tsv flex nation bike

I don't see this bike on this site?

Honored Contributor

I see it now.  It looks very similar to the bike I bought a few years ago.  Mine doesn't have the seat adjustment that this one has.  I like mine a lot but past reviews for bigger users weren't favorable.  It's not a heavy piece of equipment. 

I didnt want heavy. I wanted something I could move from room to room 

Regular Contributor

@september - How much assembly was required of your bike? I watched the midnight show, but I never heard them speak about the assembly.
Contributor

There is a video showing assembly nect to video on how to use.

Respected Contributor

I had a stationary bike years ago and it was great for use when I couldn't get outdoors and walk.  I used it almost every single day even if I did walk.  It finally fell apart and we got rid of it.  The only problem with bikes is the seats are generally so uncomfortable.  I do like the fact this on can be moved from room to room.  I hesitate to purchase something like this online because of the hassle of returning if I don't like it.  Also, hubby grumbles when he has to put it together, lol.

Trusted Contributor

I have this bike and really like it!  It's sitting in my den........so I can see it and use it.  I do recommend watching the video about putting it together as it doesn't come fully assembled.  For me, it was fairly easy to assemble.  The directions are simple to understand, for those who read directions.  I like the adjustability options for the seat and the tension.  Overall, a good investment.  It's part of my exercise routine.

Honored Contributor

I watched the video and they really didn't show the resistance.  Is this like a spin bike where you can dial it up and make it harder or is the adjustment just for how big you are?

Speaking of, any little people like me have any issues with home bikes?  I know they say you will be fine but it's normally big people who say that and don't realize that short people just don't have the reach they do even on the lower settings.  

Valued Contributor

were is the video on how to put it togethier 

Respected Contributor

@tockerman wrote:

were is the video on how to put it togethier 

@tockerman, it's on the product page.  There's a video of the presentation, then images of the item, then the assembly video.