Valued Contributor

anyone buying the Nail Polish TSV

I haven't seen any posts about it.  thanks

Frequent Contributor

Re: anyone buying the Nail Polish TSV

Yes, I'm in.  Bought the TSV last year, helped these peeling, paper thin things I call nails.

Now I actually have to cut them back from being too long!  First time ever for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried the Julep 3-in1 strengthener a few years ago (maybe it was the last time this set was a TSV) and it didn't do much for my nails. Perhaps now that the condition of my nails has been improved with regular use of Andrew Lessman's Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails it might give me better results. 

Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl 

There's a thread about it in the Beauty Forum.

Honored Contributor

Every QVC nail improvement product I ever bought just made my nails worse and took a long time to recover from.  They turn out to be a high-priced equivalents of cheap colorless polish.  I avoid them like the plague.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No, colors are way too sheer for my liking. 

Honored Contributor

@buckeyegirl1 wrote:

Yes, I'm in.  Bought the TSV last year, helped these peeling, paper thin things I call nails.

Now I actually have to cut them back from being too long!  First time ever for me.

@buckeyegirl1 - please post your review. I'm interested, but will wait for reviews

In so many cases, my experience with a purchase here is not only satisfactory, but also validation for me to keep an AD. It happens often here with beauty purchases. 

I immediately toss the comments and reviews from those that haven't purchased the item or seem to have hatred towards Q or the vendor. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I did purchase the Julep TSV  a few years ago.  It did not work for me.   It peels off.   Not sure if this is a new formula but I wasn't happy with it.

Also as for the other colors ,  they are too light for me. I tend to like a darker color not sheer.  But I hope those of you who do decide to try it ,  love it and it works out at least if it doesn't you can always return it,  it is fun to try.

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I did purchase the Julep TSV  a few years ago.  It did not work for me.   It peels off.   Not sure if this is a new formula but I wasn't happy with it.

Also as for the other colors ,  they are too light for me. I tend to like a darker color not sheer.  But I hope those of you who do decide to try it ,  love it and it works out at least if it doesn't you can always return it,  it is fun to try.

Thank you @nada54 - I've not tried this brand. This TSV is new products per my understanding. I am interested in reviews from actual customers. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri