Valued Contributor

any info on these TV sheets.

Do they bleed or pill.?  

Honored Contributor

Re: any info on these TV sheets.

Sorry I can't answer your question.  I bought one set a couple of years ago and found them to be way to hot for my taste.  I tend to like to sleep "cool" snuggled under some nice blankets!

Honored Contributor

I have a number of these fleece sheets sets and no, they don't bleed or pill.  They're too warm for summer use but I do use the flat sheet as a light blanket in the air conditioning. 

The fleece sheets are the softest things on which you'll ever sleep.  It's just like being enveloped in a cotton ball...just heavenly on a cold winter night.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If you sleep hot you won't like these sheets, but they are quality sheets that do not shrink, pill or fade. This is my third set  and I'm sure I will continue to order a set every year.

Esteemed Contributor

In my experience (three sets) they do not bleed or pill.  DH loves them, as do I (he commented with no prompting the first time we used them).  Wash in cold, dry on fluff (or air dry - they dry in a snap).  Soft, soft, soft, and very light yet warm.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

Fleece sheets will make you late for work they are that comfortable.  I have several brands and the Malden Mills ones are the nicest.  Cannot speak to this specific set though. 

Respected Contributor

I had a set of Malden Mill sheets and cared for them as directed.  Yes, they pilled.  I tried other brands which also pilled.  I guess fleece sheets aren't for me. 

Contributor

I bought a set of Polar Fleece that was a TSV a while back.  Love them!  They are so soft and we use them even now with the hot weather - they are still comfortable!

The first few times we washed them, the sheets did shed / pill.  However after a while that stopped and we haven't had an issue since.  To me, the softness is worth dealing with the shedding short term.   I am debating getting this TSV but not sure the embroidery on the flat sheet at the top will be good because sometimes I like to put the sheets close to my face and I'm thinking the embroidery may make that uncomfortable - not sure . . .

Occasional Contributor

Yes, they bleed in the washer and color rubs off in the dryer. Followed the recommended instructions and we were nothing but dissatified. Also, petroleum based clothing/materials such as these sheets cause health issues. For health reasons, cotton next to the skin.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have five sets of Malden Mills Fleece sheets.  The oldest sets are about three years old.

None of them has ever bled.  I have had no problem with pilling either and they're still as soft and comfortable as the first day I had them.  (Don't ever use fabric softener with them!)

I have also never suffered any "health" issues with them and, as someone who suffers from allergies, I'd be sensitive to that.  Well, maybe one "health issue" - they make me want to stay in bed on cold, winter mornings!  Smiley Wink

(ETA:  Not all fleece sheets are created equal.  I had some from Kohl's a few years ago.  They were more expensive and a total disaster.  They pilled and shed so much there were bare spots on them.  Got rid of them and have never bought anything but Malden Mills since.)