Regular Contributor

Re: another rinna tsv.seriously

I don't care about her fat comments. Joan Rivers made a career out of fat-bashing and denigrating women. Much more offensive to women.

Rinna disgusts me for the couples Halloween costume. She and her husband are (fill in the blank because evrything is poofed here).

Valued Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

If either Lisa's or Susan's clothes were on a rack at Nordstrom, I wouldn't be likely to know the designer's personality or character and I'd buy the product I liked.

That's how I shopped QVC for all the years before the Forums and that's still how I like to buy today

@millieshops.....Absolutely how I feel, too!! If we knew every designers personality, and didn't buy because of it, we would probably all be naked!!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Chrisiebur wrote:

I have already spoken that I choose not to purchase anything Lisa brings to the q, so enough on that.  Just turned the q on and I see they are not sold out on any sizes yet, it's 5:26 est, which Lisa was sure at midnight her day would be done an the top sold out by 10am! Oh but maybe the q brought in 100,000 with all the buying power they have? Alrighty then.....

I'm always curious as to why some posters feel the need to jump in and post that something has not yet sold out?  We have no idea how many were available to begin with...not sure why it matters.  That said, I was interested in buying another color tonight, and that color, as well as the one I already purchased, are both sold out in my size.

Of course, the remaining merchandise will still be sold on this site after today, and many posters say they don't mind paying a few dollars more for something after they read reviews from those who did buy the TSV.

Respected Contributor

I like her and I like her clothing.  I've never seen her in an acting role until today.

She was in a movie on television today, "Another Woman's Husband."  She was excellent in that movie.

Contributor

Actually, I love most of her stuff but she's so obnoxious I don't watch her and won't buy from her.

Respected Contributor

Lisa has put herself and her personality out there in a reality show and social media for us to see. We also can make our own assessment watching her presentations on the Q. So if I don't like what I see and hear I can take that into consideration in my buying decisions. I see a lot of similar styles "out there" so I have options and I do not watch her and do not buy her clothes. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Rinna doesn't bother me at all.  She's a great sales person.  Those of you who are being vicious about the back of this top, obviously don't have much sense of style.  Without the back, it would be a nothing shirt. 

Regular Contributor

Why most of the time the vendor does not seem like they are there no matter how many times they appear. It is usually diva hour, mommy and me, where in the world will the host go vacation next, real housewives of West Chester, and my fav the 700 club bible hour. To where you are if you are lucky, you may get to hear a min of the actual product being sold. People wonder why vendors like Susan Graver YELL and talk fast.......BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO!!

Esteemed Contributor

I like this top, got it in charcoal, can't wait to get it.  Smiley Happy