Esteemed Contributor

Re: another rinna tsv.seriously

Sounds like the Lisa haters are basing their opinions on the scripted housewives show. Lisa is an actress and a good one. Wish I looked like her at age 53, and bet you do too!

Valued Contributor

I'm curious if you could wear the TSV backwards? It would be like two tops in one.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Trusted Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

I'm curious if you could wear the TSV backwards? It would be like two tops in one.

I was wondering the same thing. I'll give it a try when I receive mine.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Regular Contributor

REALLY?

Commenting on Rinna's Halloween costume is inappropriate? But having her representing your company isn't? 

Honored Contributor

Lisa Rinna is not representing anyone. She is selling her clothes here...cute ones I might add.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

I love the way her clothes fit. I just ordered 3 of these tops. Taupe, Black, and Blue. The back is stunning and I love the way the waist pulls in a bit. It's not boxy and boring. Lisa and I are the same body type so it is easy for me to see the fit. Love her clothes! Smiley Very Happy

I ordered the pink.  I'd like to have another color, but since I haven't worn this brand before, I'm a bit uncertain of the size.  I did read the garment measurement chart...but ya never know. 

Planning on wearing the pink top with white or gray skinny jeans.

Esteemed Contributor

@september

for what it's worth, Leah said she was wearing xl, her normal size and it did not look big on her. Often in her line I get xxs or xs, but ordered my usual s today.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I happen to love Lisa Rinna's clothes, her designs and styles, and the California show at her home was terrific.  I do NOT like this TSV top, does not seem to be like her other styles.