Occasional Contributor

Re: another rinna tsv.seriously

Lisa R is not someone I would want representing me!  I do not care for the way she has expressed herself on the Q in the past, and I truly have not seen her making any amends for her behaviors.  She just expects people to tolerate her comments. Which apparently is what everyone does.   I hope the top is nice for those who want it, I won't wear her brand because of her actions, past and present, and this is my choice.

Valued Contributor

I don't like her and whenever she is on I change the channel.  Since she has a TSV today I will not be watching the Q today!  Not only will I save money not buying her top, I won't be buying anything else that is on today.  Win, win!!!  Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

If either Lisa's or Susan's clothes were on a rack at Nordstrom, I wouldn't be likely to know the designer's personality or character and I'd buy the product I liked.

That's how I shopped QVC for all the years before the Forums and that's still how I like to buy today

Honored Contributor

Not a person I care to buy from.  Never watch her.  No desire to support her.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not a fan of her clothing.I think that she designs cloths to fit her thin Hollywood figure not the average woman. Unless you're tall & thin I don't think her clothes work.

Honored Contributor

@misschristy wrote:

I love the back.  I think it looks Grecian.  It's better than the same old, same old. 

Same here!   It gives the top a nice, fitted look.  Most QVC tops are too boxy and shapeless for me.

I've never purchased a Lisa Rinna item, but I'm getting this.   

Trusted Contributor

I love the way her clothes fit. I just ordered 3 of these tops. Taupe, Black, and Blue. The back is stunning and I love the way the waist pulls in a bit. It's not boxy and boring. Lisa and I are the same body type so it is easy for me to see the fit. Love her clothes! Smiley Very Happy

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She's high on my "no buy" list.  Fortunately, I find her clothing unattractive so that makes it easy.  She certainly isn't the celebrity I'd want representing my corporation. 

@Kachina624

Gee Kachina....you dont like the I Dream Of Jennie pants.........Woman Wink

download.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

not a fan. she is kind of like a mini me of SG, don't you think?! and I deffinitely dont't watch her either. clothes are ok but would never suit me or my body. in my HO, of course.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Lisa's clothes. Simple, don't watch.