Respected Contributor

Re: another rinna tsv.seriously

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks the TSV looks like you have your top on backwards?  It's the horizontal seam across the back that looks like an empire waist seam, but it's in the back.

If it didn't have that ugly back to it, I would have ordered at least two of them.  The back is a deal breaker for me.  Money saved.  

Honored Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

Can't the brass at QVC find a more pleasant celebrity to hawk their wares?

dee

I mean, Come ON!

Cat Tongue

Valued Contributor

Well I guess that the QVC shopper disagrees with what you are saying because as of 8AM ..she already sold OVER 30,000....I didn't much care for it...BUT..Hey...it's selling and that's why she is still on QVC..$$$$$$$ Talks...

Trusted Contributor

Well, you would have to talk over Lisa Rinna because she is constantly talking.  So you can't blame Amy.  I've never bought a Lisa Rinna fashion, but I think the back of that top is darling.  I have one on check status.  I may not pick her for my best friend, and I won't be a regular customer, but I think I want that top.

Trusted Contributor

I love the back.  I think it looks Grecian.  It's better than the same old, same old. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper I was thinking exactly the same thing when I saw it!!

Am I the only one that thinks the TSV looks like you have your top on backwards?  It's the horizontal seam across the back that looks like an empire waist seam, but it's in the back.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC off topic, speculation

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

If it didn't have that ugly back to it, I would have ordered at least two of them.  The back is a deal breaker for me.  Money saved.  

I like the back side, but not the front. Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

At least she isn't rude to the hosts like Graver, who has a TSV every month.  I'll take Rinna over Graver's rude behavior any day!

Respected Contributor

I wonder if all those thousands of women who have purchased this tee shirt have considered that the back might "flap open" as they move or gape if they bring their arm back, revealing their bra strap. Guess they could tack it down.

Whether this tee is frontwards or backwards, or upside-down.... I wouldn't buy from that woman. :-)