Respected Contributor

I bought the last one.  Great color and style but the fabric is looking worn after 2 washings.  Looks like this next TSV might be the same...cheap to get you to buy an item and then splurge on a more pricey and better quality piece?  Just think her things are over priced to begin with.  But I do love her colors!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: another logo TSV

[ Edited ]

It costs about the same to sew a garment from good fabric as poor fabric. At the volume the Q produces, better fabric would only make a few dollars difference in each garment. IThere are some good quality fabrics on the Q but also a lot that pill, fade, and wear poorly. 

I would love it if designers such as Lori would create a "bridge" line that uses the same patterns but in an upgraded fabric that wears well. I have drapey knits that have worn like iron and many of her designs would do well in these better lasting fabrics. I think it would sell well enough and give us all a choice. 

I think Graver liquid knit is so popular because it is so durable. There are other fabrications that are durable and not poly. 

Respected Contributor

I have the last TSV and so far, so good. 

But I do think (no evidence other than observarion) that some TSVs (all brands not just LOGO) are dumbed down quality from the regular line. 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Occasional Contributor

Re: another logo TSV

[ Edited ]

Is tomorrow's TSV a repeat?  It looks like something that was already presented in the spring?

Contributor

Just dont think this style is becoming unless you are a slim girl with narrow hips. This top on Jane Treacy is not flattering. LOGO brand is not my stlye and I did purchase prior but think price point for her items are too high priced for the quality. 

Respected Contributor

@buyerreview wrote:

Just dont think this style is becoming unless you are a slim girl with narrow hips. This top on Jane Treacy is not flattering. LOGO brand is not my stlye and I did purchase prior but think price point for her items are too high priced for the quality. 

I'm a tall wide girl and I think I look smashing in that LOGO top.