Valued Contributor

Re: Zuda drawstring pants 1/20/2020

I don't like any pants with a ribbed or elastic cuff. The darn things are already ankle length and they ride up when I sit down, especially since I wear socks around the house. I'm tired of pulling them down all the time.

Honored Contributor

I happen to be tired of all the polyester,in clothing.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I'd pick up a pair for casual activities, like walking my dog, or maybe grocery store runs, but not at the price, AND, they'd need to be a little longer.  I have a pair that I bought at WMart (different material, but same style) for a third of the price.  

Esteemed Contributor

I couldn't believe they are introducing ANOTHER casual wear brand on QVC....all we ever see these days is their brand Anybody, and Cuddle Duds, and Barefoot Dreams and D&C and other designers are making their own versions of the "casual" look..........ENOUGH........it is like the skinny jeans........an overabundance.............the "recycled" in the polyester sounds good....but i would prob stay away from a recycled product.....can't even figure what age group they are angling for these days................

Honored Contributor

I’m so tired of all of these ankle-length pants. Pants that are the most flattering are those that elongate the appearance of the legs. Ankle pants do just the opposite!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Zuda is QVC's proprietary line.  It looks like they are positioning it as their upper echelon/luxury athleisure brand.  QVC's other brand, AnyBody, is also their brand I love.  I see I'll be picking & choosing a lot between these.

I'll spend more on performance leggings (I love the Zuda leggings!), but I will not spend $50 on drawstring pants like this TSV.  I do love the Zuda cardigan -- A371836 -- for it's styling fabric and it feels so good.

So like any brand, some items works for me and some items do not.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For a great change, almost all of the models and hosts are showing their tummy area! 

And the camera people aren't spending only one second on that area.  Spending plenty of time showing, etc.  

Therefore, I like this TSV!  Like all of the colors, too. 

All of the models' and hosts' tummies look very nice; pants not too tight, etc. 

Nice placement of waistband.  Not too low.

Just perfect!  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the TSV either.  I don't like the brand.  I bought the "sweatshirt" when the brand first aired.  Since I kept it too long, I just donated it.  The material is awful, imho  And, since it's not a natural cotton, think if would be yucky to work out/sweat in..  

I used to like the liesure brand the Q had years ago.  Forgot the name of it, but if it came back, I'd buy it again - and again, and again!Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I think cotton is a terrible fabric to workout it. It gets sweaty and just stays wet. I much prefer a synthetic wicking fabric. I think the price for these pants probably comes from the fabric. Recycled polyester is fairly expensive to produce. The technique for turning plastic bottles into fabric has more steps than producing conventional polyester.
Valued Contributor

I definitely am not liking what I'm seeing on the hosts or the models. Seems like the cut is off or wrong somehow.