Honored Contributor

Zuda drawstring pants 1/20/2020

These pants are 100% recycled polyester.  How many different brands are we going to see of this style of pants?  When I look at these pants I think of walking in the neighborhood or going to the gym and wearing at home.  This is not a dressy pant and frankly I am tired of seeing this style of pants.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Zuda drawstring pants 1/20/2020

SG emptied her warehouse of decades of polyester? 😉

Esteemed Contributor

That entire line looked terrible to me .... the TSV looked like they are made from parachute material!!! .... the other pants that they had with the wide bottom with the slit were so tight on the model you could see her crotch!!!! 😳😳... what is going on with the clothes that they are selling?? and who in God’s name is dressing the models!!!!!!! ..... so sad 😪

Honored Contributor

Those are probably the ugliest TSV pants I've ever seen. Hoping someone who bought them helps me understand why they found them to be attractive, or even a value. 

Respected Contributor

I don't think they are horribly ugly,  and I wouldn't wear them for all the events mentioned.  I do think they are ridiculously over priced.   To say that the QVC customer is getting an incredible deal on this item is almost funny. It's at least $12-15 more than it should be IMO.   They may be comfortable to wear around the house or to work out,  but the price point seems high for that.

Honored Contributor

They look even shorter than ankle length.  Won't be buying.  Very pricey for that style pant.

Honored Contributor

The only thing I like about them is the 'recycled' part...that's a good thing. 

Honored Contributor

I actually like this style--drawstring waist, pockets.  But these pants are too short, no stretch and way overpriced.  Easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

I like the recycled aspect, but I agree @SilleeMee , that is it.

They have a looser, tapered leg, that cuts above the ankle.  That's an unattractive look on me.  Even if they come down over your ankle, that looser leg makes these pants look like any pant in the big box stores.  I'm also looking at a Leah and most of the models and they don't look good on them either.  

For a generic pant that's comfortable, I'm sure these will fit the bill.  But it's highly over-priced for such a forgettable pant.  

However, I have Zuda leggings and I love them.  They're called Momentum Leggings -- A370675 -- and they look more polished than the normal legging.  They are more of a performance legging in that they are thicker material and you need to take a little extra time to get them up.  But once they are on they make you look absolutely fabulously toned and comfortable.  

Frequent Contributor

These pants look really large through the front of the thigh/pocket area which is not flattering...even on the models who usually look great in everything. I’d be concerned about the drawstring showing through when wearing tops that are made from clingy fabrics.  I have several tops I cannot wear with pants that have drawstrings because the strings make really ugly indentations that show through.  I prefer a pull-on “no-string” style pant.