Frequent Contributor

Re: Zuda Leggings — “Lifestyle Activewear”

I too received my Zuda leggings in black and I absolutely love them! I am very impressed with the fit and the fabric, I bought my regular size XS and they are snug and smooth without cutting into you! I was hesitant because of the pockets on the side and that is one area I do not need any attention drawn to, but they are hardly noticeable at all IMHO. I normally would not pay that much on leggings, but I am glad I splurged on such a quality piece! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I think the puffer jacket is cute but who would roll it up and put it in a fanny pack!  And who even uses a fanny pack any more. 

Lots of people -- fanny packs are very much back in style.

Honored Contributor

I had no idea this brand was made from upcycled materials. That would be the reason why they are more costly, if people are balking at the price.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I hear Leah saying this a brand new QVC-owned brand, but I thought there was a Zuda activewear brand years ago?

----------------

I heard the vendor state that this  Zuda brand was a QVC brand for active wear.   So then I wonder,  what about the Anybody brand???  Isn't that brand a QVC brand??  And actually, Denim and Co is also offering at leisure type of clothing.  Peace Love World also offers the same type of clothing. Quacker recently started with the 'anytime' essentials. 

Guess everyone trying to get in on the at leisure trend....but maybe too much of the same thing????

Honored Contributor

There is a difference to me between activewear and athleisure wear.  Anybody, D&C, Quacker, Isaac, SG, etc. all present more casual clothing that I consider to be athleisure styles of clothing.

Zuda is activewear and to me looks like workout clothing.  I think this brand replaces CC by Cheryl Burke and other workout lines.    

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

There is a difference to me between activewear and athleisure wear.  Anybody, D&C, Quacker, Isaac, SG, etc. all present more casual clothing that I consider to be athleisure styles of clothing.

Zuda is activewear and to me looks like workout clothing.  I think this brand replaces CC by Cheryl Burke and other workout lines.    

-----------

I think you are probably correct.  Though when ath- leisure clothing is presented, it is often represented as active wear. And when active wear is presented, it is often described as athleisure wear. 

Just wondered if all the brands were stepping on each other.... Smiley Happy  But options are good for those that want them..