Honored Contributor

Re: Zuda Leggings — “Lifestyle Activewear”

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I have a slim build and workout daily but I’m sooo tired of skin tight, sausage casing leggings- 

Since when did there become a job role called ‘influencer’? I like it!   These leggings are too dang tight. I  (And you) can buy similar ones at our local discount fashion store for much less-  See, I’m an influencer ! 😂😂😂

@Skyegirl21 

it has become a job since influencers started making money (and some BIG MONEY at that) for promoting items, stores, food, makeup, restaurants, booze, etc.....) AND getting lots of freebies.

one of my daughters has done it for a while in a certain field as a "side thing"......facebook posts, instagram, blogs, twitter chats. she has done pretty well at it and also has it on her resume. i cannot believe the amount of free things she receives.....and they are not "cheap" freebies either!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

What is a lifestyle influencer and why would I care if someone claims to be that?  I live my life the way I want and do not listen to these cranks who claim to know everything.  Sheesh, get a real job!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not easily influenced, and it has served me very well in life-   

Good luck to to the influencees! 

Honored Contributor

I'm the one who likes higher waists.

I wish I would have ordered all of the colors besides Iron.

Oh, well..............If I like them a lot, I sometimes/often pay the regular QVC price for additional colors.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper , Yes, I still have a pair of black Zuda crop pants that I bought from QVC MANY years ago. I always think I should get rid of them, but they have held up very well. Not sure if it's the same brand, but the name is the same. 

It always cracks me up when they announce a "new" brand that they sold before. Don't they think people remember, or still HAVE the prior purchases??

Anyway, not a fan of leggings with pockets. I need no added material on the hips.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@mom2four  you are funny 😃 😄

I love the leggings with the slim pockets on the leg.  I live in a townhouse development where we have to use our access key cards to get in and out.  So I have that key card, my house keys, a paper towel to catch all the lovely glistening perspiration, and my cell phone to push me on the last power walk mile.  I don’t do fanny packs (I power walk to lessen attention to my mid-section & fanny), or lanyards (same reason, different body part).  

Regular Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper , interesting approach! I never would have thought all that could fit in those pockets!Woman LOL

Maybe one day I'll try them out.......... Actually, my daughter has some, and they do look cute on her. But then again, most things do. The magic of youth!

Honored Contributor

I got my Zuda leggings today in black and fit they great on my mature bottom half. These are very nice leggings and I would wear them out to lunch with a boot or loafer. I think you would be hard pressed to find leggings of this quality in a Walmart type store.

Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I got my Zuda leggings today in black and fit they great on my mature bottom half. These are very nice leggings and I would wear them out to lunch with a boot or loafer. I think you would be hard pressed to find leggings of this quality in a Walmart type store.

I thought they looked good, & even though I don’t pay this price normally, I tried a pair, but went up a size.  It’s usually my experience that leggings are very tight in my usual medium size, so I go up.  Did you stick to your regular size?

TIA!

Honored Contributor

i received mine and went with my regular size.....which was a mistake. i should have gone up a size and now the black is gone in the XL. my daughter made out though.....she is keeping my large and i will keep checking for the xl.

i could barely get them up over my hips. definitely go up a size if you are hippy or have some bootie.

the quality of the material and construction is excellent. i did get a hoodie from them in my regular size and the quality of that is excellent and fit well. it seems to be a very good quality line and can easily rival the better athleticwear brands.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein