Respected Contributor

Re: Zuda Leggings — “Lifestyle Activewear”

ZUDA rings a bell huh?? - On the ZUDA page in the Questions area at the very bottom I posed the same thing - I said I OWN this brand from over 10 years ago - it's not new - it's just brought back, reincarnated if you will....

Seeing several comments concurring w/me makes me feel like I'm not a nutfarm...(well, I guess that's up for debate depending on who you ask! lol!!!)

Frequent Contributor

@godi wrote:

Target has great workout pants and tops. Thank you ladies you always give good advice. @Caaareful Shopper @LexaMom @KentuckyWoman @jackthebear @millieshops 

I agree!!  Several styles are exactly the same as the Joy Lab brand at Target for about half the price.

Valued Contributor

I went and looked after I saw a Zuda item this morning.  Yep I have a top in my closet from at least 10 years ago (A84142).  Comfy but definitely not new to QVC.

Honored Contributor

I don't like anything described as having "compression."  These are also described as full-length and 26 inseam is not full length.  I also would not be interested in a legging that has nothing to adjust the waist.  The leggings I own have an adjustable elastic loop inside the waist. 

What is with all these titles they give themselves ... "lifestyle influencer" -- don't make me laugh.

Honored Contributor

the ZUDA trademark was filed for in march, 2019.

if this was on QVC before then it may have not been their own house brand?

i liked the way these pieces looked. i purchased the legging and the french terry jacket.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@ceekay wrote:

I went and looked after I saw a Zuda item this morning.  Yep I have a top in my closet from at least 10 years ago (A84142).  Comfy but definitely not new to QVC.

@ceekay  Thank you for that item #.  You can tell it’s an old item because of the 5-digits.  It’s still up on the website, but of course not available, and the reviews are from 2009.

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  - I mistyped the number the first time I looked and used A8411.  It seems I own that item too!  Just surprised me to have those SG tops pop up and recognize them as something in my wardrobe.  I still use the red one at Christmas time.  :-)

Respected Contributor

I have a slim build and workout daily but I’m sooo tired of skin tight, sausage casing leggings- 

Since when did there become a job role called ‘influencer’? I like it!   These leggings are too dang tight. I  (And you) can buy similar ones at our local discount fashion store for much less-  See, I’m an influencer ! 😂😂😂

Respected Contributor

IF I exercised every day for 14 days, I would still have clean exercise tights/capris/shorts. I like to look cute at the gym but I think $25 is the max I have paid for the apparel. Yes, I will wear yoga pants as everyday apparel. So no more exercise clothes until I have an exercise routine again.

Honored Contributor

I think the puffer jacket is cute but who would roll it up and put it in a fanny pack!  And who even uses a fanny pack any more.