Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Zuda Leggings — “Lifestyle Activewear”

I hear Leah saying this a brand new QVC-owned brand, but I thought there was a Zuda activewear brand years ago?

Anyway, I’ll be interested in the presentation of these leggings.  The vendor/brand ambassador is Jamie Krause Hess, who is the daughter of Joan Lunden, and has been a lifestyle influencer for many years.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Zuda Leggings — “Lifestyle Activewear”

@Caaareful ShopperShe'll have tio be very, very good to persuade me to buy new clothes for my activewear.activites.  

Anyone else just wear decent old clothes for most of their activewear needs?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops   My favorite workout leggings look very much like these, and I buy them from Zulilly -- they're called Balance Collection.  The style that looks just like this TSV sells out quickly; same pocket design, never see-through, great stretch, high waist that holds me in, etc.  I don't care for Balance Collection's other style  of leggings, but this one is amazing!  Truth be told, they make me feel leaner when I wear them.  Mind you, I pay $20 for them, not $50.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I hear Leah saying this a brand new QVC-owned brand, but I thought there was a Zuda activewear brand years ago?

Anyway, I’ll be interested in the presentation of these leggings.  The vendor/brand ambassador is Jamie Krause Hess, who is the daughter of Joan Lunden, and has been a lifestyle influencer for many years.  

wasn't it sold here?

they could have bought the rights to the name or right to sell the brand on the channel

TBH if I am paying over$50 for gym stuff it's not from here 

Respected Contributor

I don't but a special wardrobe for walking or other activities.  I'm not wearing 20% spandex for any occasion.  Even if I was interested, a 26 inch inseam doesn't work on my 5'9" frame. 

Valued Contributor

I buy mine on Fabletics.. They always have sales and lots of variety.

Esteemed Contributor

Target has great workout pants and tops. Thank you ladies you always give good advice. @Caaareful Shopper @LexaMom @KentuckyWoman @jackthebear @millieshops 

Honored Contributor

Zuda was been around for years. I have a windbreaker jacket hanging in the closet that I bought more than ten years ago.

If I recall correctly, it was once sold on QVC years ago.
Super Contributor

Why are there no Tall Inseams?    The forgotten about QVC shopper is the tall woman.  Not much of a TSV if you can't find your inseam.

Respected Contributor

@Tallgal wrote:

Why are there no Tall Inseams?    The forgotten about QVC shopper is the tall woman.  Not much of a TSV if you can't find your inseam.

I was just going to comment about this.  Completely agree with you,.  They should always offer a tall option, especially when it's a TSV!