Contributor

Re: Your Thoughts on these Berkshire Set of 2 Throws - Upcoming TSV

Same stuff.....different year! 🙄 You can find Berkshire blankets at Marshall's and TJ Maxx for half the price......

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have H224340 in the Berry combo. Love it! Regarding "shedding" in some reviews, mine are just fine. I washed the darker berry throw in cold water, delicate. I put it in the dryer for about 10 minutes on no heat/ air dry cycle. I hung it on a hanger overnight.....put back in the  dryer the next morning, no heat drying again. Absolutely NO SHEDDING! I am giving the other throw from the Berry combo (a lovely pastel pink)  for a Christmas gift. I just ordered another set in the Night Sky (blue) combo today to take advantage of the free shipping. This is going to our other house in the mountains. 

I like that it is not heavy. Perfect for warmth while watching television and I like it on my side of the bed  on top for added warmth at night without having to "make'" the bed with an extra blanket. 

Honored Contributor

Beautiful throws, by the way.  Forgot to mention that.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hippiechick7897 ....After reading your review about the teal Berkshire throw, (picture below),  I decided to order that set of 2 myself.  I saw that it is on clearance and free shipping.  Thanks for your review.

I also ordered the TSV set of 2 in the soft mauve color (picture below). The price is good too with free shipping.  I can't wait to get these sets and I even see where they have already shipped my soft mauve one already today.  YAY!!!

Those that ordered the TSV or any throw today, Enjoy and Happy Holidays!!!

Berkshire (2) 60" x 80" Solid & Printed PrimaLuxe Novelty Throws - H224697

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay  I hope you like them. After your thread I decided to order a second set on the teal ones 😁

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hippiechick7897 wrote:

@kittykatkay  I hope you like them. After your thread I decided to order a second set on the real ones 😁

@hippiechick7897 ...a second set???  Good for you.  The teal is gorgeous....coming my way too.

Respected Contributor

Thank you KityKatKay.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Holiday Cheer set which I hope/ hoped to split and leave on my 94 year old mother's porch and on a neighbor's porch.  I assumed they would arrive as quickly as many of my other recent QVC orders.  I just checked EDD for the TSV throws. They are scheduled for Dec. 24.  No wiggle room there. Fingers crossed that they arrive on time.  I think they look lovely but I am unsure about the fabric. I love the velvet soft.  

Super Contributor

I purchased the camo set as well as the matching pillows. Both have shipped out but the estimated delivery date for the pillows is 12/12 while the estimated date for the throws is 12/24. No biggie as they are not gifts but the difference in both dates is a bit weird.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.