Respected Contributor

Re: Your Thoughts on these Berkshire Set of 2 Throws - Upcoming TSV

I purchased two sets this morning.  I said to my husband look your favorite thing is the TSV. Joke because he was saying blankets and pjs is all I see lately.  Where is the good stuff?

Won't he be surprised when they come.  Anyway, I needed some new throws that were not Xmas themed.  Solid navy will be for my brother in assisted living that he recent!y moved to.  Needs some cheer.

Donating the other solid as well.  

This works out nicely for me.  I only have the Peanuts ones in Berkshire.

Regular Contributor

Did H224340 shed a lot on you. I am reading reviews and many complain of shedding.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Please don't use fabric softeners of any kind.

Folks 'around here' in my area look at me as though I am a little 'off' when I advise them whenever I gift to them. 

My area is fabric softener and dryer sheets country........

You cannot change their minds. 

@ROMARY , I have fleece sheets as well as several fleece type throws.  I never use fabric softener on them and I've never been a dryer sheet user.

I gifted a set of holiday themed polar fleece sheets to my niece for x-mas and I told her dad not to use any fabric softener/dryer sheets on them.  I hope he remembers.   

Respected Contributor

I'm about to order the leopard set. Living in Florida I don't need heavy throws or blankets. But I like a little something to cover me when the AC feels chilly. I dislike the holiday themes because I don't care to use them all year. The leopard set is a perfect neutral that also happens to be the color of my dog 😊

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

@joann1218   I've never had any shedding with them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like them for the most part. The fluffie sheds like crazy when washed & looks matted.

Honored Contributor

Lipstick Diva:

'Trouble is' that the various softeners 'gum up' the fibers.  They end up looking 'matted'. 

Breaks my heart to see beautiful throws I've given  looking matted and 'different'.  

'Oh, well'.    ..................

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I like them for the most part. The fluffie sheds like crazy when washed & looks matted.

@barrel racer ....I don't like the "fluffy" kind either.  I prefer the velvet.

Respected Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

I purchased two sets this morning.  I said to my husband look your favorite thing is the TSV. Joke because he was saying blankets and pjs is all I see lately.  Where is the good stuff?

Won't he be surprised when they come.  Anyway, I needed some new throws that were not Xmas themed.  Solid navy will be for my brother in assisted living that he recent!y moved to.  Needs some cheer.

Donating the other solid as well.  

This works out nicely for me.  I only have the Peanuts ones in Berkshire.

@Roscoe the Rascal ..your brother will certainly enjoy this throw and I know he will be grateful.  Donating the other is so nice of you.  Happy Holidays!

Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

I'm about to order the leopard set. Living in Florida I don't need heavy throws or blankets. But I like a little something to cover me when the AC feels chilly. I dislike the holiday themes because I don't care to use them all year. The leopard set is a perfect neutral that also happens to be the color of my dog 😊

@fairydogmother ...the leopard is pretty.  LOL....your precious dog will love it...I know mine does.