Contributor

Younique Fiber Mascara? Is it good?

Hi.

I have a friend who's hosting a Younique cosmetic e-party, and I know absolutely nothing about any of the products sold.

The fiber mascara intrigues me, so I'm hoping you all can tell me everything...good or bad...about it.

Thanks so much for any info you can provide.

Respected Contributor

Re: Younique Fiber Mascara? Is it good?

wish I could tell you about it, but have never heard of this brand til now...

Occasional Contributor

I bought through friend's online paty and I really liked it.  It's a two step process and relatively easy to apply. I definitely noticed a big difference in my lashes when I applied it.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to work with a girl who never wore makeup and then suddenly started selling this stuff. She now looks like a hooker. I must admit she was prettier before all that glop she puts on her face and eyes. 

I started using this line back in October. I have bought almost everything. The one item I am not a fan of is the mascara. It is a process and you need to learn it to get it on the right way. It made my lashes look spidery. I do love everything else though! The touch foundation powder is AMAZING coverage!!!!!

Honored Contributor

You might get more responses in the Beauty forum. Personally, I don't do multi-level marketing products.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know about the mascara but have seen videos re: the liquid foundation.  Very impressive!!

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

I purchased the mascara from a friend who hosted a facebook party.  Despite following the directions meticulously, the little bits of fake eyelash "hair" fell into my eyes and all over my face and made me feel like my eyes were bleeding.  I've seen great reviews, but it certainly didn't work for me.

Honored Contributor

No.  Not any good IMO.  I bought it and I tried it using my own mascara plus this 2 step system and I tried it just using the 2 step system alone.

The mascara, as far as what it did to lengthen and volumize my lashes, was no better than other mascaras I tried.  My biggest issue was that the fibers fell nto my eyes and all over my face.  And I too followed the directions to a "t."  I am a contact lense wearer and the first time I used the product, I had to take my contacts out and my case was full of black fibers floating everywhere and the fibers were all inside my eyes. 

I should have returned this stuff.