Respected Contributor

Wrinkle Defense TSV sheets...best way to launder them?

I just received the TSV and have never used these sheets before. They are the 700 count and it is a king set

What is the best way to launder them? Should I wash the two sheets together in my standard size washer with no agitator, or do they get all tangled up together? I have had that problem.

Do you find a setting or temp of water or the dryer works better?

I'd like them to come out as wrinkle free as possible.

Many thanks for your replies.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wrinkle Defense TSV sheets...best way to launder them?

Actually, I don't baby mine.  I had gotten a set the last time they were a TSV.  I have an older washer with an agitator.  I use warm water and a Tide pod.  I wash the set of sheets plus pillow cases in a single load.  Yes, they come out of the washer a bit twisted.  However, when I take them out of the dryer, they come out looking brand new.  

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Actually, I don't baby mine.  I had gotten a set the last time they were a TSV.  I have an older washer with an agitator.  I use warm water and a Tide pod.  I wash the set of sheets plus pillow cases in a single load.  Yes, they come out of the washer a bit twisted.  However, when I take them out of the dryer, they come out looking brand new.  

Thank you for your reply. I am looking forward to trying them out.

Respected Contributor

Well they washed up great. I double rinsed them. No wrinkles but could be a bit softer. Of course this was just the first wash. I am sure they will soften up.

So far so good!