Respected Contributor

I just calculated that Valerie Parr Hill's TSV has of right now generated close to $8 million to QVC...I know I contributed, lol!  

Honored Contributor

LOL .....and people wonder why QVC does christmas in july........

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

But, @sunshine45  the Debbie Downers can't help themselves to put negativity on CIJ!  With cable and streaming options; everyone has the right to choose what they watch.  Why do the Debbie Downers feel compelled to stymie what those of us like to watch/ purchase???

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

But, @sunshine45  the Debbie Downers can't help themselves to put negativity on CIJ!  With cable and streaming options; everyone has the right to choose what they watch.  Why do the Debbie Downers feel compelled to stymie what those of us like to watch/ purchase???

@BornToShop , Just because some don't care for CIJ, doesn't mean they can " stymie" the Q's programming.  It's just an opinion, and we go through this every year. 🥱

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Then why watch and complain??? 

Valued Contributor

I don't watch it but I don't decorate my entire house for any holiday. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wow! VPH $$$

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop wrote:

@QVCkitty1  Then why watch and complain??? 

@BornToShop , Because that's what people do, and then others tell them why their wrong. It's a CIJ tradition.  I honestly don't care, I don't watch , but some are honestly offended by the early Christmas push. I responded to your post because it implied that those who don't care for CIJ, could somehow stop it. First we are a small sampling of QV.C  customers, and second 💰💰💰 will determine programming.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@BornToShop @sunshine45 If you notice many of the Debbie Downers that comment on CIJ do so on many other topics.  I think it's their hobby.  

Valued Contributor
MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎄🎄
BEING KIND BRINGS SO MUCH JOY KINDA LIKE CHRISTMAS 🧑‍🎄
WATCH AND ENJOY OR TURN THE CHANNEL
Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

I just calculated that Valerie Parr Hill's TSV has of right now generated close to $8 million to QVC...I know I contributed, lol!  

I know that seems like a high amount, but just keep in mind that is in Sales.  That is NOT profit.

If I didn't buy a glitter church dome last year, I would have gotten it too.  I enjoy CIJ even when I am not buying...but I did order Lindt chocolates at a great price!