Regular Contributor

I had to look at the tv screen three times to make sure that I was seeing that price right. Wow...you can buy a lot of other products for your home for that price.

Honored Contributor

It's just a microfiber mop that vibrates.  I watched the demos and especially the one with the spilled coffee.  The mop just absorbed the coffee and smeared some of it on the rest of the white tile. That's not clean.

it's super expensive for what it is.  it doesn't have steam and doesn't disinfect.  It doesn't pick up anything, it just absorbs and smears.

No thanks.  I have a Bissel Crosswave.  It cleans and picks up the water along with pet hair and dirt.  I would be embarrassed if anyone saw what I dump out of the water collection container after I am done mopping floors that don't really look all that dirty.  It even picks up dirt and hair that my vacuum missed.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the midnight launch with Rick.  When they were picking up the spilled milk, well let's just say it wasn't picking up the spilled milk.  The same for the coffee.  You could see a shadow coffee stain afterward.  

Big $$$ for little performance.  Besides, if I spilled a liquid, I would sop it up first with paper towels.

Back to the drawing board Nellie. ... good laundry soda though. Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

It's just a microfiber mop that vibrates.  I watched the demos and especially the one with the spilled coffee.  The mop just absorbed the coffee and smeared some of it on the rest of the white tile. That's not clean.

it's super expensive for what it is.  it doesn't have steam and doesn't disinfect.  It doesn't pick up anything, it just absorbs and smears.

No thanks.  I have a Bissel Crosswave.  It cleans and picks up the water along with pet hair and dirt.  I would be embarrassed if anyone saw what I dump out of the water collection container after I am done mopping floors that don't really look all that dirty.  It even picks up dirt and hair that my vacuum missed.

I thought the same thing about the mop. I have wanted to purchase the Bissell Crosswave because it vacuums and mops at the same time. I was concerned it wouldn't work.  Now, I am reconsidering the purchase of the Bissell. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

I have had this mop for several years and I absolutely love it. In fact I just bought a second 1 a few months ago because I thought mine had finally broke.  What I did not know there is a small battery in the handle that needs to be changed. I think it lasted 4 years.

What I love: about the mop:

Cordless

easy to use

powerful

What I don't love about the mop

The reservoir is small, so I have to refill it often.

I use the Nellies cleaner, Beekman floor clearner or Mrs. Myers clean day all purpose cleaner. Actually Mrs. Meyers is the most cost effective. 

I went nuts when my mop broke, I have pets and this works great. Also, QVC has the best deal on it. The lowest price I have found has been around $175 but that is not often. 

Respected Contributor

I have to say that I have the crosswave by Bissell and the reason I don't reach for it is because it is hard to clean.. You have to take it all apart to get the gunk out. I also have the bissell spin mop and that is OK, but I love the Nellies Wow Mop. 

Regular Contributor

I also use several Nellie products.  I would have no space to store this mop even if I wanted to spend the $$$ which I will not.  Crazy....been down the mop road going back to Joy M.  Washable microfiber works for me & was also sold on a steam mop.....more than enough.

Super Contributor

I have the Wow Mop and love it. It's great for quick clean ups and dusting hardwood. I agree it's expensive, but the reusable pads are nice and I use it daily.

Honored Contributor

I think I would rather have the Sienna Luna. That one also vibrates and it has steam. Price is about $130/ free sh...a Customer Pick on HSN.

https://www.hsn.com/products/sienna-luna-plus-micro-pulse-steam-cleaning-system/8876305?query=887630...

The Wow mop is strictly cordless and what that means is it won't operate without a battery. If the battery dies then you need to buy another battery and those are not cheap.

Uh-oh...owners manual says do not try to replace the battery yourself. So that means the mop is disposable! Woman Frustrated It goes to the landfill...not good imo.