Contributor

It amazes me how women rave about any of the Logo fashions.  Everything they all put on, including the beautiful slim models, looks frumpy and messy.  I guess this is what makes the world go around....we all like different things.  But it still makes me scratch my head!!

Trusted Contributor

I am not a Logo wearer, but I don't see anything frumpy in the TSV.  It fits nicely at shoulders & bust, & is relaxed below.  They all look good in it.

Regular Contributor

I just don't get it.  Looks like a tablecloth made into a sleeveless Tee shirt dress with a handy price on it.  And those C Wonder dusters.  Good grief.  I bet hosts and models are ready for this day to be over with.  

Super Contributor

@rhine wrote:

It amazes me how women rave about any of the Logo fashions.  Everything they all put on, including the beautiful slim models, looks frumpy and messy.  I guess this is what makes the world go around....we all like different things.  But it still makes me scratch my head!!

I thought I was the only one who has the same thoughts. The stuff Logo presents looks like something a child could whack out with cloth and scissors. I never watch Q live anymore, but look at the website for the items presented. I have never seen anyone wear ths look. It has no fit and fabrics are just junked together and they are calling it high fashion? I wouldn't wear that stuff if someone gave it to me. I think its so, so fugly!

tea

Honored Contributor

Re: Wow--Logo Equals Frumpy

[ Edited ]

Here we go again!!  I'm sure what  any one of us wears on any given day would be subject to others saying the same thing or worse about our fashion choices!!  I just don't understand the need for some to run and post such nonsense.  My sister would say something like that as she sits there in wrinkled ill fitting clothing covered in cat fur.  You don't like it - don't buy it!  If you really want to criticize then just say the look is not for you. 

Valued Contributor

I think the dress is pretty but some of the wearers could benefit from a larger size.

Contributor

I'm sorry but I thought I made it clear that everybody has a right to enjoy whatever fashion they find attractive.  But I, too, have the right to express my opinion.  But thanks for the lecture.

Esteemed Contributor

Today's TSV looks odd to me.The top half looks decent.However,the part from the waist down makes everyone look bottom heavy.Just my opinion but so far I haven't seen one person,model or host that looks good in it.Too much material!!