Honored Contributor

Re: Would you buy a Mattress off tv?

Don't rule it out completely. For one thing, not everyone is that fussy about a mattress. For another, they provide delivery and set up which to many of us would be very desirable.
Esteemed Contributor

NO

Trusted Contributor

@MorningLover  That is something you want to ask about upfront. When I purchased my bed, they had a special deal that the return  shipping was included if you sent it back.....that is NOT always the case! And usually not.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a mattress online before and it turned out ok.  I was about to buy this one, but after checking on return shipping, I'm leery. 

Evidently, CS isn't on the same page so far as return shipping costs.  I did a live chat and was told the highest shipping charge would be $10.95.  So I called, and was told it would cost $75.  Has anyone else called or chatted with them and asked?

Esteemed Contributor

I would never buy a mattress without trying it out. I think that any major purchase should not be made online. If I had a chance to try out a mattress in a store and then found the identical item online for less, only then would I consider making an online purchase. Otherwise, I keep my online purchases to amounts that are not devastating if there's a problem.

Super Contributor

I DID
Valued Contributor

@Maudelynn wrote:

I bought this mattress from QVC a month ago.  I got the king size, it was delivered promptly, set up and my old mattress was taken away.  It's heavenly and I have fewer aches and pains when getting out of bed in the morning.

So the answer is YES.  I would and have.

We bought a mattress from QVC TSV last year and we are thrilled with it! Same experience as you with the prompt delivery, and the comfort is great!  Very happy and the price was great!

Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

NEVER

Regular Contributor

I would not. Whenever I need to replace any mattress next, I'll go to the nearest shopping club store, and get it there. They have a fabulous return policy.