Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Would it be worth it for me to get a Tracfone?

I have had an AT&T phone forever, on a plan which is currently $80/month which I think is ridiculous for what I use it for.    My late husband paid the bill so I never gave it much thought but now that I'm paying, I'm tired of it.

I checked my plan, I have 200MB data.   Are you kidding me?    That's nothing.  I do have unlimited texts but I text less than 100 texts per month.    I think I have about 4000 minutes of talk, due to all the rollover but I use less than 100 minutes per month, usually a lot less.

The most I use my phone is to listen to the radio at work, on the company WiFi, with my earphones.  I work in a cube & it blocks out all the noise.

My new Tracfone is due to arrive this week & I hope the transition goes smoothly.   I'm going to try to keep  my number.  I will be so happy to save $80/month!   Score!

Honored Contributor

Re: Would it be worth it for me to get a Tracfone?

@software - Best of luck with your new phone.  If you have any questions, once you get it set up, there are a lot of great posters on these boards who are happy to answer questions.