Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wondering about the Air Joe air compressor on today

@SilleeMee wrote:

@DJs mom  @Caligurll 

I'm glad you got the Air Hawk.Smiley Happy I just wanted to give a suggestion about using it on car tires. Since the thing has such a short hose, that can make it difficult at times to reach the tire valve without holding the Air Hawk while filling it or you have to move your vehicle so the valve gets positioned closer to the ground so that the Air Hawk can sit on the ground without having to hold it up to reach the valve. I use one of these small folding step stools as a prop for the Air Hawk. I just keep the stool in my car and it's there when I need it.Smiley Happy

download.jpg

@SilleeMee  Thanks for the tip; I do have one of these steps in my kitchen.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@DJs mom  @Caligurll 

I'm glad you got the Air Hawk.Smiley Happy I just wanted to give a suggestion about using it on car tires. Since the thing has such a short hose, that can make it difficult at times to reach the tire valve without holding the Air Hawk while filling it or you have to move your vehicle so the valve gets positioned closer to the ground so that the Air Hawk can sit on the ground without having to hold it up to reach the valve. I use one of these small folding step stools as a prop for the Air Hawk. I just keep the stool in my car and it's there when I need it.Smiley Happy

download.jpg

@SilleeMee thanks for the suggestion. I have that exact step stool. It was a set of 2 I bought from QVC. A red one and a black one. I'll put one in my trunk.

New Contributor

I bought this in purple. I heard it may not work on run flat tires so I called SunJoe today and I was on hold 20 minutes and no one answered.

Based on the fact there was no answer, I returned the product and will not buy another from the company since they did not answer the phone.