Esteemed Contributor

Women with control pants TSV question

With 14% spandex, do you think it's be wise to size down? According to the size chart, I should get a medium, but I almost always order a small and smalls usually fit in other Q brands. Any advice?

Super Contributor

Re: Women with control pants TSV question

Great question. I was actually wondering if I should size up as I am looking for pants, not leggings. I've never worn this brand before so hopefully someone will help.

Honored Contributor

I have many of her pants and always order the same size as I do in Denim & Co. jeans.  I typically wear a petite and do have trouble with some of her pants slipping down my backside.  The seem to run short in the rise, or perhaps it's the Spandex.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I also think they run a bit shorter on the rise than Denim&Co jeans. I think they fit similar to Isaac’s 24/7 pants.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good question! I looked at the size chart and the difference between the medium and large is huge. Neither one fits my measurements since I am inbetween both sizes. I have never ordered this brand before. 

Read the reviews from similar pants of hers and some say they fade and some don't like the seam on the butt.

I think I will have to pass. 

There is such a big jump from waist sizes from the medium on. I don't get it. The hips don't seem to fit with the waist measurements either. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was considering ordering the TSV, but after reading reviews of other WWC pants, I'll pass. I don't want to end up paying return fees on the item. 

Honored Contributor

The seam running down the backside of these pants stop me from ordering. 

But if I were, I'd order my same QVC size for pants.  As someone mentioned, her pants fit similar to Isaac's 24/7 pants -- nicely fitted, not sausage tight, but definitey fitted close. 

Respected Contributor

I own several pair of different styles and I really like them.  I wear a Med Regular.  These are a straight leg NOT a legging at all.  I do not like the seam going down the back of this TSV therefore I will pass on these.  Too bad cause they are a good deal.

Respected Contributor

I ordered my regular size small.  I always, always order Renee's TSV pants but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm nervous after her last TSV pants were such a disaster.  They were an awesome style but something went terribly wrong in production and they were a total disappointment.  I crossing my fingers that these will be the WWC pants that I know and love.

Honored Contributor

IMO these pants fit looser than Isaac's 24/7.  I had to go up a size in his pants and in the WWC, I wear my normal size large.  I wouldn't size down unless you are on the low end of the size range because otherwise I think they are going to fit more like a legging.

I have a pair of these pants on today in black with the seam running down the back.  You cannot even tell that there is the seam unless you are really looking.  I don't know how it would look on other colors.  I like the seam down the back and this particular style of pants is the best fitting for me.

As I said in another thread, my biggest problem with her pants is the black color isn't a nice, deep saturated black and then they fade on top of that.  If I put these up against Diane Gilman's black ponte pants or my Kate & Mallory Slimming Options black pants and leggings, both of which are really deeply saturated black, the WWC black pants look very, very faded.  I don't know if it's the material that doesn't take color well or what the issue is.