Valued Contributor

I received my black/black set and love them.....very comfortable and the fit is great! This is my first WwC purchase and I will be back for more.

Respected Contributor

This was also my first WWC purchase, but I have not yet received mine.  Thanks for the positive feedback, now I can't wait !!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Frequent Contributor

i received mine and also like them.  i was surprised that they ran a bit large.

Honored Contributor

Still waiting for mine. Love this brand. Have others of hers. Really does control well. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I really went out of my comfort zone when I ordered these, but Carolyn looked so nice in them.  They came yesterday and I love them!  Who knew....

Contributor

I have a few of her pants and I really do love them.  I am a plus size and they do hold in very well.  I just checked on line and mine were delivered today so can't wait to get home and see them.  I also ordered some of her slim leg pants (not leggins) because they look as if they will tuck into ankle boots well.  We shall see.  Thanks for letting us know you like them.  I'm sure people will be glad to know you are pleased with your purchase (including Rene). Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Women with Control TSV

[ Edited ]

Received my set of black/black in Lg and I love them! This is also my first purchase of this line and I very pleased. I ordered two more sets-1 in black/navy and black/smoke. They fit me perfect in length and measurements. I felt good in these. I recently lost 10 pounds and that helped. The material is very nice and just the right weight for all year here in NY. I love the waist as it holds slightly firm but not tight. Very satisfied. I will buy a few longer tunics to wear with the leggings. I am 66 and all ages should be able to wear this. 

Has anyone received the smoke grey yet? Is it a true grey or more of a blue grey?

thanks.

Respected Contributor

I got mine yesterday and I love them too.  I was a little surprised how large they ran and wish I knew this in advance.  I ordered up because I thought they were more of a leggings fit and I probably should not have.  Also, I ordered petite and the ankle pants fit perfectly (I will order more now in the smaller size) but the boot leg pant was too long.  Other than that, I really liked them!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

Received my set of black/black in Lg and I love them! This is also my first purchase of this line and I very pleased. I ordered two more sets-1 in black/navy and black/smoke. They fit me perfect in length and measurements. I felt good in these. I recently lost 10 pounds and that helped. The material is very nice and just the right weight for all year here in NY. I love the waist as it holds slightly firm but not tight. Very satisfied. I will buy a few longer tunics to wear with the leggings. I am 66 and all ages should be able to wear this. 

Has anyone received the smoke grey yet? Is it a true grey or more of a blue grey?

thanks.

I got mine today! To me the smoke grey is more a true grey, but this is a little darker than I expected. Not a problem, but I guess on TV with all the bright lights it just looked lighter. It will still work with what I had in mind for the tops.

Honored Contributor

I really wanted these but the length was off for me.  Plus I too was wondering if I needed to size up for my pear shape.