Respected Contributor

I've never bought  this brand of jeans but I always hear about the '''curvation''.   Common sense tells me that the law of gravity and loss of muscle tone is going to rule over the spandex that might be in pants. I'd be willing to guess that the curves that the seller draws attention to on the rear are the same with or without her jeans - but the seller promotes her jeans as doing the trick to lift.  Jury still out on this TSV.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Women with Control Jeans

Reversable pants just seem really gross to me.

Skinny pants also aren't made for every body type.

Honored Contributor

To me these look rather sloppy and baggy on most of the models - especially the picture on thr home page.

Respected Contributor

I have the leggings, they run large but I like them- nothing reversible though!

Yes, they are somewhat "firming", but I think her models have prety great rears to start with, as you say..

Wake me up when they make an "underwire" legging for total uplift, LOL!!!!

Frequent Contributor

There is no way in this world I would wear inside out without washing.

Trusted Contributor

@Kweenme wrote:

There is no way in this world I would wear inside out without washing.

I totally agree. That is just gross.  Already sick of the term curvation and Bam!  They are trousers, just describe them without all these silly terms.

Honored Contributor

I have never, and will never, wear reversible pants of any kind.  The whole idea seems icky and bit gross to me.  Why on earth would I want to reverse my pants?   

That seam running down the crotch and between the behind on the solid side is so unattractive.  I guess you are supposed to always wear a very long tunic over them to hide the seam??

This looks like a Shark Tank fail to me.  Just my thoughts on this fashion style.  No big deal -- enjoy them.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a big fan of Women with Control.  I do have a couple pairs of an older version of these jeans, not reversable though (which I agree is weird).  I don't tend to wear them often.  I look okay in them but oddly enough they have a comfort waistband but they still cause muffin top???  Not sure why this is but that's why I don't care for them.

Regular Contributor

I just now saw the TSV for Women in Control.  Nothing else to say but they are ugly.  Posters who noted the seam down the front (crotch) and rear (butt) are correct.  Why would you want to draw attention to this particular area.  The patterns are pretty icky as well.  Seems a shame that the beautiful plus size model (black woman don't know her name) has been forced into these pants.  She's such a pretty woman and these do nothing for her or her shape.  I am a curvy girl too so I feel for her.  Seems like Renee has lots of reversable stuff today.  Not a fan of WIC brand, leggings have weird seams too. Have a happy Friday.

Valued Contributor

I like the prints and wish they would have sold the jeggings just as the prints only and with a lower price point. I have a pair of the WWC jeggings and they do lose their shape/elasticity over time, so this price is not worth it to me.