Occasional Visitor

Please use a model that wears glasses so those of who wear glasses can see how it relates to us & types for wearing eye shadow. Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Good idea.  

Honored Contributor

We also need sub-categories for lenses for near- and far-sightedness, and also astigmatism.............since they magnify or diminish the eyes in different manners

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor
Good point. They may not do that because of the glare the camera may create on lenses especially on a close up shot. Guess they could use a pair of glasses that have the lenses removed.
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

We also need sub-categories for lenses for near- and far-sightedness, and also astigmatism.............since they magnify or diminish the eyes in different manners

Don't forget prism lenses and super thicks.......they can occur WITH these lenses and make things that much worse......

Respected Contributor

Seriously??  I'm not understanding why I would want to see eye makeup presented and have them cover it up with glasses. 

Valued Contributor

Great idea!

A lot of us ladies wear glasses and you really have to adjust eye make up when wearing glasses (or, at least I do)

Super Contributor

I wear Glasses to hide my eye wrinkles!! I always pay for the thin lenses that don't look like coke bottles!

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

Seriously??  I'm not understanding why I would want to see eye makeup presented and have them cover it up with glasses. 

I fail to understand for a different reason. I have worn glasses all my life. No matter how much eye makeup I have used, no matter how deliberately OTT I have gone in applying it, the minute I put my glasses on, 75% of the eye makeup "disappears." I wear the thinnest, least reflective lenses money can buy, and it's always this way. Whether women want to believe it or not, you can spend hours on your eye makeup and much of the effect just disappears under glasses, unless one wears hugely magnifying lenses.

As far as demonstrating not only with glasses, but the different types of RXs - joke, right? I mean....seriously? Demonstrate something 0.1% of their customers might like?

My feeling is, wear eye makep that looks good to you, ramp it up just a notch, and then let it go. It is what it is. You wear glasses, your eyes mostly disappear, whether you want to think so or not.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

My eyes don't disappear when I put my glasses on. And I can see my eye makeup just fine. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval