Contributor
I see a tsv for women in control coming the end of the month. Does anyone know what it will be? Thank you for the info in advance!
Regular Contributor

Attitudes by Renee 4-pc Jersey Knit Wardrober - no other info provided

Contributor
Thank you for the info laro. Love the idea of a wardrober, but I'm not usually the same size on top and bottom. This may be a pass for me.
Trusted Contributor
Any more description or maybe a #? Tia
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/15/2014 Labbylove said: Thank you for the info laro. Love the idea of a wardrober, but I'm not usually the same size on top and bottom. This may be a pass for me.

If they're like her current wardrober (A235944) , the material is very forgiving! I bought three colors and mix/match them for work outfits. Easy wear and care!

Valued Contributor

A254702 $69.96 2 easy pay. I just received the email to order early.

Honored Contributor

I just read my email about this set too. 4 pieces -- pants, tank top, open front cardi & a sleeveless tank dress. This would be a great grouping to have if you still work/travel for work. I don't a set like this however. Not a bad price either, on 2 easy pays.

Regular Contributor

I was hoping for something that would work for me. I think the new TSV is very cute--for my daughters and daughters-in-law. I have 2 of the original set and absolutely love both. I think the dress is too short for me and a really don't like the short jacket with the long tank. I will see if there is another item that can be purchased when the TSV airs. It might work with my current sets. I really like the fabrication and find it to do a lot to camouflage my lumps and bumps. So, for anyone that buys the set, I know that if the style is for you, you will really like the TSV.

Occasional Contributor
This does work for me. Renee has become my favorite designer on QVC. This morning I ordered olive, berry and gray for the same amount it would cost to buy one similar set of a comparable brand in a brick and mortar store. I can say I'm set to go between her silhouette collection, her body shaper tops and all else but I am sure something else will come up. The only problem is that this is a set and I am a pear. Okay, if worst come to worst I will take in the underarms. This is a great buy.
Trusted Contributor

it looks nice, but i am unsure about the pants... so i need to see if it is worth it for the other pieces.. maybe i could sell the pants on ebay.... also the green says "olive" but it looks more forest green.. so i may do either grey ( which i wish was more charcoal but seems more dove grey) or black.

I have never ordered any of her items.