Honored Contributor

Re: Women in Control maxi dress

I was shopping for dresses last week and there is not much at any price in stores, it's all ditzy florals and those awful tiered dresses.

so this is not terrible

the black and the animal are good options NO BELT!!!!

Honored Contributor

I like larger prints, but not wow'd by these.  Also, I have one of her dresses, wore it yesterday, but see no reason to get the same style dress just with a different length sleeve.  Seems every time I see a dress from her, it's basically the same dress in different prints.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like the colors in the butterfly snake pattern, but it is too large scale for me.  It would look great as a silk scarf, but there is just too much of it in a maxi dress. I like all the patterns, but they are all way too large in scale for me. They will prob sell out though as many love the elbow sleeve. Wish they would offer more of those sleeves in tops.  The black dress would be a great basic for most anyone though.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the black and the multi leaf. I like Renee's dresses, and I can always use another black one. I like the colors in the multi leaf for late summer/fall. I hope it looks good! When I'm in front of people I'll wear a jacket.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not a maxi dress person so it's an easy pass for me. I prefer knee length dresses. I like prints, but I'm not living these. The price is good. Love that it has sleeves! 

Valued Contributor

I'm not crazy about the patterns either and am definately tired of all the dark colors being offered in the spring/summer collections.  Give me brighter and lighter!  i've passed on several of the fashion TSVs because of the color selections.

Esteemed Contributor

I like that it has sleeves and is a loose-fitting style.  However, the neckline is too low-cut for me.  I’m high-waisted and those lower cut necklines come down to my bra.  Otherwise, I would consider it.  I would also prefer a breathable fabric like cotton. 

Honored Contributor

I do not like this fabric at all.  I ordered a maxi TSV in the past in this fabric and sent it right back.  It's so heavy feeling to me.  

Trusted Contributor

I got the black & the navy. I really like the sleeves. Does this material shrink or wrinkle?
Trusted Contributor

I LOVE this dress!  I despise 3/4 sleeves so the elbow sleeve is great.  My problem is which ones to order.  I like the Black and the Navy Brushstroke. The Butterfly Snake has such pretty colors in it.  I could choose from several different colors of jewelry.