Trusted Contributor

Women in Control TSV ???

[ Edited ]

I've never bought anything like this and dont want them to be tight, but it seems that unless they are a bit snug-they won't suit their purpose?  Do I order one size up or are they usually true to size? Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Women in Control TSV ???

I bought a pair of WWC pants in my regular size.

After wearing them a couple of times I gave them away.

That 14% spandex was too uncomfortable.

Honored Contributor

@buyornot  I buy true to size when I buy WWC pants. I do only buy her pants, I've never had any of her tops but for no particular reason.

The reversibles in the tsv today are kind of odd to me. Wondering just how heavy/thick these might be since they're a 2 for.

Honored Contributor

I cannot pleasantly wrap my mind around reversible pants.  The very idea just says No! to me. 

Other than that, I find her pants very true to size and wear well.  I haven't purchased any in a while.  I only wear them as yoga pants (14% spandex) or workout pants in cooler weather. 

Respected Contributor

I love all my WWC pants, especially the seamless ones.  They fit true to size for me.  I'm not sure what my hesitance about these are, I guess I'm just not sure I would wear the print side much, but even if I only wear the solid, I'm sure I will love them.  The ink (navy) is a bit light for a navy which is a drawback for me.  I'm thinking it might be cute to wear the solid and roll up to show the print.  Still considering  . . . I know that I will try at least one.

Respected Contributor

I LOVE Women with Control pants. They are very comfortable. My pants size in brick and mortar stores are 12-14 or Large, but I wear a Women With Control Medium.  I like the pants to be really fitted.  

But I am passing on the TSV, because I don't like how the seams look.   Normally, the seams are not so obvious, but because these are reversible, they really stand out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I cannot pleasantly wrap my mind around reversible pants.  The very idea just says No! to me. 

@Caaareful Shopper

I agree with you. Reversible pants just seem weird.

Honored Contributor

It's a pass for me.  I'm not a fan of her pants.  There is much to stretch and not comfortable at all.

Regular Contributor

It is a pass for me as most have you said...I do not like the "underwear" seams on the solid side and reversible is weird or gimmicky to me.  Just a hook to try and sell something "different".  Plus I do not have any with the "tummy" panel so not sure of this either.

Honored Contributor

I think they are cute and ordered the black & navy.  I think they will be great (if they look & feel good) for my trip to Ireland.  I actually like the printed side better than the solid and I look good in printed pants with a solid top.

I usually wear a medium in most lines on the Q in pants but when I checked the measurement chart for the TSV , they looked like they ran small so I went up a size.