Contributor

Women With Control "lump" Coverage

The price is great today on these pants, but I have noticed that two of the models have bumps and lumps that show right through on the lighter colors. Does anyone already have these pants? If they can't hide imperfections, I certainly don't want them. The fabrication really needs to be sturdy enough that this does not happen.
Honored Contributor

Re: Women With Control "lump" Coverage

@lovessister2.  I think you're comparing these WWC pants to Spanx which costs over $100., and is made and feels like an impenetrable suit of armor.  I have other WWC pants and I think, for the price point, they do a good job of smoothing.  I also have Spanx and can assure you the WWC is a lot more comfortable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

For a year or more - vendors  have gone to very light weight  (THIN) material.  Saves money to make when you avoid good fabrics.

It's called (again) light weight = cheap

Super Contributor

I noticed bagging in the knee area....appears as is it doesn't go back to shape after it gets stretched .....out....

Frequent Contributor

I noticed the same thing on a Model in one of the morning shows wearing the white pair.  I Decided the pant wouldn't be for me especially in a light color.

Respected Contributor

@cottoncandi wrote:

I noticed the same thing on a Model in one of the morning shows wearing the white pair.  I Decided the pant wouldn't be for me especially in a light color.

I saw that this morning right after they said covers all the lumps and bumps! No not really. Saw the same thing last night in the blue color, esp the tummy and the butt that didn't look good.

Esteemed Contributor

I've never had good luck with WWC.  For some reason her line never fit right on me.

I always scan the models for exactly that, lumps and bumps.  Because if it doesn't look good on those beautiful ladies, it certainly isn't going to do me any favors!

Honored Contributor

Pants can't perform miracles.  I suppose the point is that their lumps and bumps don't look as obvious in the WWC control pants as they would look in other white or light colored pants.  I think that's point of the presentation.  I have several pairs of WWC control pants but I only wear black, navy or dark brown.  Never the light colors.  I don't have to wear shapewear with them and they sort of smooth and firm the rear.   

Honored Contributor

I own these pants. I only own them in black.  I think in order to wear them in light colors, you better not have a dimple or ripple on your skin or it is going to show.  If you insist on wearing light colors with orange peel skin, you are going to have to wear a shaping garment underneath.

IMO Renee's pants don't do a think to smooth, shape or lift a booty.  Nor does the tummy control really control your tummy.  They are a pair of black, knit pants.   

Esteemed Contributor

How many times has the vendor claimed that the white doesn't show through. I get the white pants home, and they're completely transparent.....yes, you can see your underpants. Grrrrrrr. It seems you'd need a heavier weight material to hide undergarments. I've not seen that at all on the Q.