Valued Contributor

Re: Women In Control-TSV on August 14

So what happened to Renee's "14% butt lifting spandez? All the talk for years that one needs 14 percent spandex yet on these pants 6% SPANdeX???? Renee must have wanted to make more $$$ this time around by slighting qvc customers with shiny nylon pants and no WOMAN IN CONTROL.  I will pass.  No wonder they are so inexpensive.  

Regular Contributor

Just wondering why they are a TSV at this time when the pant leg is supposed to become wider this Fall. They will be out of style before u get to wear them. They are also higher in price than many of her other styles. I would not take a chance on them.  I am looking for a newer more fashionable style.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like her slim leg pants.These leggings look to tight!! I don't want to look like a stuffed sausage.I have curves which will translate into lumps & bumps in these leggings, on my petite body.I'll pass on these.

Valued Contributor

I have some of her pants and they're fine.  I'm just getting tired of skinny, tight bottoms.  This summer I bought a few pairs of wide leg pants and OMG they are SO much more comfortable.  I know some ladies say they can't wear wide legs and some aren't comfortable in leggings.  I wear both and since I'm tall and thin can handle either, but trust me, the wide legs are a lot more comfortable.

Honored Contributor

I would like to see the models' waistbands in these leggings. They haven't shown this part at all which makes me suspect that the leggings are cutting in at their waist. Has anyone seen them show the waist on any of the models yet??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm done with leggings.  With all the great slim leg and skinny jeans of varying styles -- distressed, embroidery, frayed, knit denim, spandex denim, etc.  -- I no longer wear leggings.  I get the slim leg look without wearing leggings that always looked like opague tights on me anyway.  Been there, done that. For that similar look (but better on me), I like the stretch skinny jeans much better. 

Honored Contributor

I don't like really tight bottoms so I don't wear leggings. This TSV is a pass for me. 

Honored Contributor

I like leggings with tunic tops/long sweaters and flats OR tucked into knee high/over the knee boots. I'm thinking about these simply BECAUSE of the material- it looks like nothing (hair/fibers) will stick to them unlike what happens to cotton/spandex blend leggings.

My only issue is that they will be above my ankle bone due to the short length  (28" inseam). I have LONG legs and they're expensive for just wearing in boots. 

Just don't know.....

Contributor

beach-mom, since you have had success with her pants then this TSV 'could' be for you and the colors seem pretty nice. I would highly suggest though that you check 'garment measurents' for a good fit; I LIVE by 'garment measurements' when purchasing....Any Garment... here at the Q....period.

Remember though, that this is a NEW fabrication of 66% rayon, 28% nylon and just 6% spandex, so the 'feel' 'comfort' 'care' 'fit' and Look may be...different...than what you are used to.

I personally love to wear leggings, but I only like them if they 'hug' my ankles/or can 'scrunch' them, and these in size Lg have an opening of 11 Inches and my ankles are just 8 1/2 to 9 inches, therefore, I am worried 'bout the 'Sailor Pant Look' at the bottom...bells/wings and that is something I can't stand.  Plus, I am not sure about the color grey, seems just a little too 'light' in shade and wish she would of done some kind of brown color, and at least a 29 inch inseam that way I could be assured of being able to 'scrunch' them. I'm on-the-fence with these and not so fond of 'nylon' in my clothing either.  And the waistband, at least for me, seems a little small in...width; could lead to 'roll over' for those of us that have 'tummy issues'. Woman Embarassed

Decisions, decisions!!  Hoping if you purchase that you will be pleased with your leggings!

moondust

Respected Contributor

I know one person posted that they have these pants and they come to the waist but the description says sits slightly below the waist.  I am not taking a chance.  These type of pants must come to the waist to avoid muffin top.  I have gotten some WMC that came to the waist and others that have not and had to be returned.  I like the idea of the ponte fabric and like the fig color but am not ordering because of where the waist lays.  Don't want to waist money returning.