Honored Contributor

Women In Control-TSV on August 14

These are pull-on leggings in pretty fall colors. I love Renee's pants, but I don't own ANY leggings. I do have some skinny jeans for weekends. Should I give these a try? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Women In Control-TSV on August 14

If you like them, read the product info before you purchase.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me the most important part of any legging is the waistband. If it's too narrow it can cut in and make you have a muffin top, especially if the rise is not fitting me in the right place. I looked at the leggings and for me the waistband appears fairly narrow for me. I prefer a wider one and one that sits on my natural waistline, which this one is not. It is fitted slightly below.  

a298986.jpg

Valued Contributor

I purchased these when I saw them in the Q magazine.  I am still trying to replace some Women In Control ankle length slim fit pull on pants that I bought from this brand maybe three years ago.  I do like them!  They are definately more of a legging, but they are not compression pants at all. They are a bit more of a dressy knit fabric, if that makes sense.  It has a very nice hand to it. Substantial.   I disagree with the above customer, they fit at my waist,  and the elastic waistband is great...I just measured it, it is 1.5 in.. There is a nice yoke-like stitching one the back side just below the waistband, so that is a nice finish detail.

Valued Contributor

Just curious why the above poster said to read the product info before purchasing??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Retiredpsych, The item description says it fits slightly below the waistline. That's why I mentioned it my post. Woman Happy I wasn't just saying that.Woman Happy

Thank you for posting your review. It is very helpful.

Respected Contributor

@Retiredpsych wrote:

I purchased these when I saw them in the Q magazine.  I am still trying to replace some Women In Control ankle length slim fit pull on pants that I bought from this brand maybe three years ago.  I do like them!  They are definately more of a legging, but they are not compression pants at all. They are a bit more of a dressy knit fabric, if that makes sense.  It has a very nice hand to it. Substantial.   I disagree with the above customer, they fit at my waist,  and the elastic waistband is great...I just measured it, it is 1.5 in.. There is a nice yoke-like stitching one the back side just below the waistband, so that is a nice finish detail.

@Retiredpsych  I have several pairs of Women in Control slim legg pants.  And they fit me just right (very fitted, but I like them that way).  I have never tried the leggings before, are they a lot tighter than the pants?   I am just wondering if I should order the same as the size as the pants or size up?

Trusted Contributor

Although I do not have these new leggings, I have 4 pair of her classic ones, & more pants than I can count.  In both cases, I take a Medium, & they all fit perfectly.  I always take the average length  even though I'm just under 5'4".i like a little extra in case of slight shrinkage.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here's my experience but it's your decision... The last pair of WWC leggings I got, I found them scratchy against my skin. Don't know if it is low end poly or the stitching.  Admittedly, I am maybe over sensitive to the feel of clothes. Also they shrunk somewhat, even though I didn't dry them completely, and too tight. I decided no more WWC. 

Esteemed Contributor

Who wears these clothes? IMHO, they look like you are painted in them. I don't find them flattering.