Esteemed Contributor

Got the email about the upcoming TSV. How does this brand run...small ,large?  Looking at the black. I have black leggings and do not want that type of fit.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

Re: Woman with control pants?

I wear them all the time.  They are true to size.  If your clothes are tight in your regular size, then I would size up in WWC.  

Honored Contributor

I would say they run just slightly smaller  than D&C, Graver or Isaac.  I'm on the border so always go up a suze in WWC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I love Women with Control pants.  I probably own 10 pairs.  I am  a size 12 and the M fits The slim leg pants fits perfectly snug (I like it that way).  So, if you are at the upper end of the sizing chart, and if you don't like a snug fit, I would suggest you size up.  If you are at the lower or middle end of your size, stay with the true size.

Honored Contributor

The wWC pants usually fit me perfectly - but I'm careful about the style I buy.  I don't like the cut on these.  From the description ... I don't wear anything that "fits close to the body."

• Rise: slightly below the waist
  • Fit: fitted; cut to follow the lines of the body
  • Leg Shape: slim leg; fits close to the body through the entire leg
  • Inseam: missy/plus inseam 29"

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for your replies.  They helped me a lot. I'm passing on this style of WWC pants.  @ALRATIBA  pointed out the close to body fit on the leg.  I have leggings don't need more.  I'm looking for more of a pant fit.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

I am between 1x and 2x and size up to 2x in WWC pants. I will not be ordering these. I prefer Renee's straight leg or even better, bootcut pants. I get frustrated seeing all these "slim leg" pants when I need something more like "fat leg" pants, lol. Also, I prefer pants with pockets. The TSV pants do not have pockets. I love the brand, and might get one or more of the tank twin sets shown with the TSV pants.
Honored Contributor

I moved from small to medium but always talls (5'4") as I do cuff the bottoms if/when I want to. I like to do this.

I'm passing on these, I do not need anymore pants, leggings, jeggings, slim pants, jeans, flexibells. I will say however, I do like a lot of Renee's basics, her basic leggings are always my go-to. I do like this design too with the slits at the ankles.

Stay true or size up one for a tad more room, sizing up IMO doesn't make Renee's bottoms too big. I wash, hang to dry.

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair ages ago and unfortunately I can't tell you an item number, but the pair I got had a slight flair to the bottom, not much, but they didn't have the really tight ankle like these do.  This fabric is really form fitting, and will really fit you close to the body.  If you prefer a bit more breathing room (not much) go up a size.  I liked that they kind of held you in.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see she removed that horrible seam down the middle from the waist to the crotch. That is not a good look