Super Contributor

Did anyone get it? It looks great, wish there were reviews. I wonder if it is as easy as it looks...and how easy or difficult it is to clean

Respected Contributor

Re: Wolfgang Puck spiralizer ts

I don't have it, but it looks awesome!  I have a set of his pots and pans from about 15 years ago, and I love them.  BUT, my mother and I each got one of his small food processors several years ago, and we found the quality to be lacking.  Sorry to say that  I wouldn't buy this without reading a lot of reviews first.

Honored Contributor

About a month ago when Kitchenaid was on QVC they had something similar that attached to the Kitchenaid thingy.

I'd sent my daughter the big kitchenaid mixer and food processor.  I bought the spiral attachment David was selling.  She's skiing every weekend and just got back from spending two weeks for Christmas in Europe, then Seattle, so she's never home.  She hasn't had a chance to use the thing yet.

It does the same thing.  She wants one of those things that makes pasta (I guess it cuts, etc).  I don't know when she's going to use it either.  Yes, she's spoiled.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

I guess it's OK but the problem with it is it's another kind of large appliance.  If you have the food processor or large mixer you could just buy the attachment.

The price is very reasonable though.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ItsME wrote:

I don't have it, but it looks awesome!  I have a set of his pots and pans from about 15 years ago, and I love them.  BUT, my mother and I each got one of his small food processors several years ago, and we found the quality to be lacking.  Sorry to say that  I wouldn't buy this without reading a lot of reviews first.

Not only was it lacking in quality - it was down right dangerous.

I also own a set of the 181/0 stainless steel set from years ago and it was excellent but his quality has dropped tremendously over the years like Q

As much I find spiralizers fun would not touch WP with a 10 foot pole.