Frequent Contributor

Wishing for a Diamonique TSV

I sure am missing the diamonique shows .  We rarely see them anymore.  There used to be a "Diamonique Day" several times during the year.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wishing for a Diamonique TSV

I miss them too. Even though I wouldn't buy any more jewelry, it would be  fun to watch.

Respected Contributor

I got myself a pair of earrings from Cate & Chloe. $19.99. Looks like the real thing. They were on deals & steals on the Today Show.
Trusted Contributor

The Diamonique they sell today is not nearly as nice as in days past. I miss the Epiphany line of Diamonique. Seems it is set in sterling silver now without the platinum coating that gives it the look of 14K.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the new Dmq aurora borealis studs! They are so pretty.

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-Aurora-Borealis-Stud-Earrings%2C-Sterling-Silver.product.J364660.html...

Has free shipping right now, too!

Frequent Contributor

The epiphany diamonique was beautiful.  I have a few rings and I love love them.

Respected Contributor

I was checking the program guide for Q2 yesterday and saw there were some jewelry shows with Diamonique items.  

Honored Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

I was checking the program guide for Q2 yesterday and saw there were some jewelry shows with Diamonique items.  

I watched one show with Rick D and that's where I saw those AB studs. I had to buy them. They looked so sparkly and colorful!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree whole heartedly. The Diamonique shows are far and few in between. Jewelry is now replaced by electronics, gadgets, etc. I don't watch anymore....the programming is severely lacking in diversity. I too miss Diamonique days.