Frequent Contributor

Wish we could see what TSVs are in advance

I miss the knowing what TSVs are in advance.  So ... does anyone know what the 10/10 Laura Geller TSV might be ?  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wish we could see what TSVs are in advance

I miss that also.  I'm fine not ordering ahead.. but seeing them in advance I would like that ability.

Honored Contributor

most likely some Holiday package

Trusted Contributor

I guess I never really want a particular brand so much that I wish to see what it will be as the TSV. Every morning one of the first things I do is check emails and then the TSV. There's never been a time that I wanted a particular "color" and it was sold out by morning.

I don't do Facebook @Catbelly but I do know sometimes people can access the information you are looking for from the posts on there. 

The deals just aren't as good as they once were and the items are not that original anymore so to access the TSV's early doesn't really interest me. 

Honored Contributor

@Catbelly.  Did you forget?  We don't know in advance.  Why ask?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Catbelly   I'm curious too.  Glad you asked.  Maybe someone will figure it out ahead of time!

Respected Contributor

I miss that too!  I wish I could be a fly on the wall when TPTB make these decisions, I would love to know (1) why they started giving out the info in the first place and then (2) why they just stopped.  Did it really make THAT big of a difference in their sales/bottom line???  It surely never really made a difference in whether or not I made a purchase, it was just fun to have some "inside info" and extra anticipation. 

Honored Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

I miss that also.  I'm fine not ordering ahead.. but seeing them in advance I would like that ability.

@ruthbe I agree.  I didn't like the ordering ahead, especially if certain sizes or colors got sold out before the actual day of the TSV.  However, knowing ahead what it was going to be, I MIGHT actually forego something else if I really wanted the TSV, but I need to know ahead of time or I might've already bought the item(s) I would've foregone.  Hope that makes sense.  We all have to budget better these days

Respected Contributor

I remember when they used to send us the monthly programs that listed the vendor that had the TSV daily. Or maybe they just inserted them in packages that we ordered. Not positive which. Not the exact product but at least you knew if you might be interested in which ever vendor it was.
Honored Contributor

I liked knowing ahead AND ordering ahead!!!