Respected Contributor

Re: Wish we could see what TSVs are in advance

I'd like to know if Dennis Basso is doing a TSV for one of his beautiful faux fur throws.

Trusted Contributor

I also preferred it when TSVs were offered early and even after the date. I like to think about it if I am debating on a color or quantity. I have not ordered TSVs because I couldn't decide in one day. I also agree that the price of a TSV isn't anything special.
Contributor

@cody2 wrote:
I remember when they used to send us the monthly programs that listed the vendor that had the TSV daily. Or maybe they just inserted them in packages that we ordered. Not positive which. Not the exact product but at least you knew if you might be interested in which ever vendor it was.

Program guide shows this info currently

Respected Contributor

@cody2 wrote:
I remember when they used to send us the monthly programs that listed the vendor that had the TSV daily. Or maybe they just inserted them in packages that we ordered. Not positive which. Not the exact product but at least you knew if you might be interested in which ever vendor it was.

Oh, what a blast from the past this was for me!  I remember keeping a copy of the Program Guide that came with my orders, so have a "clue" as to what the upcoming TSVs would be.  I have REALLY relaxed about that in recent years.  Now, if I see it's something I want for a good price, I'll go for it.  If I've missed out on my choice of color/choice, I'm like NBD, it wasn't meant to be. 

Valued Contributor

Seems like QVC needs to reset. Go back to some of the "old" ways.

Super Contributor

I remember back in the day when you would wake up in the morning and the TSV was sold out and we didn't know ahead of time what the TSV would be.  Those were good times with the Q. 

Honored Contributor

It is nice to be able to plan out our purchases in advance.  It seems that the Q prefers impulse buys which to me are not consumer friendly.

I agree it would be nice to know that the TSV's are ahead of time.  I also think all TSVs should be given free shipping...it would make it a bit more "special".

Contributor

Don't know about the Laura Geller TSV on 10/10 but I see that we have another Apple Electronics item tonight Friday 10/6 (9pm Pacific Time) and another Dyson Cleaning Product on Saturday 10/7 (9pm Pacific Time). Woopee!!

Trusted Contributor

I miss knowing ahead. I think this upper management makes bad decisions. This is one of them. And the new review system doesn’t work half the time and is cumbersome. It isn’t my devices - it is the website. I often can’t do a review for days either on my large desktop computer or my phone. Back to the TSV’s. Im losing interest. The excitement is gone. Maybe partially because the items have become boring and expensive to me.
Respected Contributor

And it's odd because HSN, same company, has PRE-Today's Special sales...

I agree with the poster who said it'd be nice to see ahead cause maybe we wouldn't waste money on something else if the TSV is going to be something we'd want....

But I guess that works against the Q too...cause you'd shop around first, or even decide not to buy at all if it's the usual boring borefest items that are soon going to be on a continuous loop.....

Dyson...Apple....HP....Shark....Rastelli....Josie Maran.....Sherpa Shackets...Dyson....Apple....HP....Shark....Rastelli...Josie Maran....Sherpa....Dyson-Apple...HP....Shark...Rastelli....Josie Maran....Sherpa.....

Same Ole Same Ole Same Ole Same Ole Same Ole Same Ole.

This weekend...Apple Ipad AND Dyson? And Dyson non-stop on ITKWD?!?!?!?!?

I guess they knew some of us wanted to catch up on our sleep.

All we need is an hour of that special cap that magically grows hair and we'd be set!!!!