Respected Contributor

Re: Will there be a Tracfone TSV in January 2019 or near future?

@MKR14 wrote:

@Ainhisg How do you answer the calls coming in on your new phone? I was going to buy this because the LG Fiesta Tracfone I have was hard to answer because you had to swipe up. I finally saw online how to change the setting to Hold down a few seconds to answer.

If this Motorola you can tap to answer easily I may get it in a few months myself. Glad you are loving the phone. The other thing was it stated that it was slimmer and some people liked the LG Fiesta as it is a little wider. Sounds like a great clear screen and photos on it.

You swipe up to answer or swipe down to reject the call, but it works easily and flawlessly.  No multiple swipes to get it to work or anything like that. I had a ZTE before this that was a slimmer phone, and I loved it, because it fit in my small crossbody bag well. I was delighted to see that his phone is slim, too. The screen is amazing, and it takes good photos.

Valued Contributor

@Ainhisg.... thank you so much for the info, I will look into it!

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone for the info, I have had several tracfones, all have been LG from QVC, never been impressed.  I don't use my cell very often and still have a couple thousand minutes from carryovers, I do have to buy service time monthly.  My LG phone's OS is old and a lot of apps can't work off it, such as my ring doorbell takes a video error.  So I am watching and learning to see what phones are recommended, so your comments are appreciated. 

Valued Contributor

@x Hedge... living in a Chicago suburb, I would think CDMA would be available, but, I will check and make sure it is available.  I will do a research on 2019 tracfones and recommendations, I will be checking out the Motorola.  What Samsung model do you have?

Esteemed Contributor

I returned my last one from hsn.  What a hassle CS couldn’t even get it set up.

Super Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

@Ainhisg How do you answer the calls coming in on your new phone? I was going to buy this because the LG Fiesta Tracfone I have was hard to answer because you had to swipe up. I finally saw online how to change the setting to Hold down a few seconds to answer.

If this Motorola you can tap to answer easily I may get it in a few months myself. Glad you are loving the phone. The other thing was it stated that it was slimmer and some people liked the LG Fiesta as it is a little wider. Sounds like a great clear screen and photos on it.

I had a ZTE that you had to hold down for a few seconds. Is that it?

I had a SAMSUNG that lost it's homepage..which means it lost everything!   Could not retrieve any thing I had on it.

Respected Contributor

Glad I kept my Tracfone LG Fiesta Ultimate 2 LTE as now just holding down on answer works. Just renewed it for a year.