Valued Contributor

Will there be a Tracfone TSV in January 2019 or near future?

Looking to replace my current tracfone and waiting for a good deal.  Any recommendations on a better Tracfone brand/model phone?

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Honored Contributor

Re: Will there be a Tracfone TSV in January 2019 or near future?

no tracfone listed for TSVs in january.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

thank you!

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Respected Contributor

I have this phone and dearly love it.  It's the best TF I've ever had.  It is the most advanced phone and operating system that TF is currently offering with many great features.  I got it on Black Friday for $170 and free shipping.  It's the most expensive TF I've ever bought, but I love it and can see keeping it for more than one year.  Very glad I purchased it.

https://www.qvc.com/Tracfone-Motorola-G6-57%22-Smartphone-with-1500-Mins-Text-Data.product.E232214.h...

Esteemed Contributor

phone:

Personally, I prefer Samsung models. Others like LG.

Both good. Matter of personal choice.

tech type:

Do you get good CDMA cell service in your area? Or do you need to watch for one of their GSM phones?

@Chicagoan  For my last TracFone, I read online about the new models they planned to offer in the coming year, researched which one would be best for me, and just waited for it to show up on QVC.  😁

Honored Contributor

The Q just had a tracfone deal in Dec.  I think they come around every three or four months.

Super Contributor

@Ainhisg  I couldn't agree more, I too purchased the Motorola E5 the 16 bit of the same phone.  This is my 4th Tracfone and heads and shoulders above the LG and others I've owned. Unbelievable Tracfone with features of my iPhone.  The camera is great too, call blocking, spam alert on calls and so fast. I love this Tracfone and would recommend it to anyone. Motorola, you rock! $99 on HSN with 1500 everything.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ainhisg wrote:

I have this phone and dearly love it.  It's the best TF I've ever had.  It is the most advanced phone and operating system that TF is currently offering with many great features.  I got it on Black Friday for $170 and free shipping.  It's the most expensive TF I've ever bought, but I love it and can see keeping it for more than one year.  Very glad I purchased it.

https://www.qvc.com/Tracfone-Motorola-G6-57%22-Smartphone-with-1500-Mins-Text-Data.product.E232214.h...

I was looking at this phone too. It has great reviews. I wanted because it has more storage than my LG phone.

But siince I just bought a phone last year, I decided to wait.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Ainhisg How do you answer the calls coming in on your new phone? I was going to buy this because the LG Fiesta Tracfone I have was hard to answer because you had to swipe up. I finally saw online how to change the setting to Hold down a few seconds to answer.

If this Motorola you can tap to answer easily I may get it in a few months myself. Glad you are loving the phone. The other thing was it stated that it was slimmer and some people liked the LG Fiesta as it is a little wider. Sounds like a great clear screen and photos on it.

Respected Contributor

@waterlily wrote:

@Ainhisg  I couldn't agree more, I too purchased the Motorola E5 the 16 bit of the same phone.  This is my 4th Tracfone and heads and shoulders above the LG and others I've owned. Unbelievable Tracfone with features of my iPhone.  The camera is great too, call blocking, spam alert on calls and so fast. I love this Tracfone and would recommend it to anyone. Motorola, you rock! $99 on HSN with 1500 everything.

I agree...huge Motorola fan after having this one!