Respected Contributor

Looked at the TSV spheres in red and it reminded me of pictures of covid-19 virus, if the green part was in white showing the sphere in red.

Respected Contributor

I thought the same thing !!!

Regular Contributor

vivid imaginations you two.. 

I actually had a dream about the Virus last night. Yep, it's getting to me too.

Esteemed Contributor

Excessive consumption, cheap, fake  looking ...plastic damaging oceans,  throw some flower seeds in the ground,  plant some veggies or just clean the area.

Honored Contributor

big, plastic,expensive , balls of yard junk. Good grief

Respected Contributor

Plastic junk from China

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the same thing, how ridiculous!   That would be the day I would put fake plants outside.....and I am not a gardener!   If I walked by someone's house who had that I would think "what a loser".

Frequent Contributor

A ridulous and frankly, ugly item! It does look a bit like the virus now that you mention it. What was the Q thinking with this horrible item.

Super Contributor

I am thrilled.  I thought they looked nice.  Hopefully we will be soon getting things made in America.  I have a front porch that gets absolutely 0 sunlight and it's wooden so if I water the plant and get a little spill over it rots the porch if I'm not careful.  Don't need that so faux plants by my front door are welcome.  

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I thought the same thing, how ridiculous!   That would be the day I would put fake plants outside.....and I am not a gardener!   If I walked by someone's house who had that I would think "what a loser".

Well you can call me a loser then. That's very harsh and judgmental. I bought these spheres last year and they look great in urns at the front door. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"