Esteemed Contributor

I am five feet tall and I wear her skorts with no problems.  Okay it comes down a bit longer or I take it up with my hips, belly, whatever, but for me they fit fine.  And I do notice when the garment is short in the first place there are no petites... example lots of capris (not all, but lots).

Super Contributor

The pockets on the TSV skirt is the deal breaker for me.  Passing it by.

Honored Contributor

At the time Angel said it was "hand wash only" even if I thought I'd like it that was a big red flag! Who hand washes in this day & age!

She stated "not even on a gentle cycle"!

plus, the material looks heavy to me even as a skirt w/o added shorts.

I have 5 SG skorts of liquid knit love them!

Honored Contributor

Re: Why oh Why, Quacker TSV

[ Edited ]

The skort didn't look flattering on host CG and Angel.

Honored Contributor

@missy1

I agree!!!! I happened to be flicking & thought oh geez it looks terrible on her as a larger woman - in fact, Angel didn't look slimmer either as they both were commenting.

jmo i saw it on Jacque with heels and wasn't attractive on her either.

Frequent Contributor

I do agree about the heels not being appropriate footwear for the skort. But as I was watching the shows today, I actually was thinking how cute Angel looked in the skort. I really liked her in it. It is so interesting to me how we all see things so differently. 😊

Honored Contributor

I use the "hand wash" cycle on my machine and have never had a problem.

Frequent Contributor
I am so in agreement, ladies! I don't have short legs, I am proportional and need a petite, not a short.
Frequent Contributor

I got my skort the other day and am soooo happy with this purchase.   I am 5'2 and wear a Large.   it fits so well, and is so comfy....   I don't feel that it is unflattering on me, and the pockets on the side are low enough to where it does not add weight to my legs or hips.  these are flat pockets.   not typical cargo pockets like on guy shorts.....  with the stitching down the front, I think it makes me look even slimmer!    I love this skort and wish I had gotten another pair.    I love all QF skorts and live in them in hot south florida....   good job QF.   I'm a very happy satisfied skort customer!!Smiley Happy