Respected Contributor

Why don't they offer it in a petite or short length. I would have bought at least two of them. They are missing a big market here. I thought it was really cute.

Regular Contributor

ditto

Respected Contributor

Agree.  When I wear a regular length, it sometimes makes me look very matronly.  More petites all across the Q please!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I couldn't agree with you more.  I FB'd Angel a few months ago requesting petite - NOT SHORT - explaining the issues with the rise and reminding her that sales would increase exponentially.  No reply to date.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Frequent Contributor

That's one of the reasons I don't purchase the DreamJeans.  I did try order short and they were still so terribly long on me I returned them.  I'm very short and petite would be so much better.  To me there is a big difference between short and petite.   I do like the QF pedal pushers though.  Those fit great.

Valued Contributor

I really like this but I prefer to wear things past my knees.  This will not work.

Honored Contributor

To me a TSV should be for EVERYONE. I feel the same way about shoes as TSV and no wide widths.

Respected Contributor

or narrow widths

Honored Contributor

It's very long at 20 inches 

was thinking might be nice for golf as I would like a white golf skirt I could even overlook the rhinestone but the length on me is too long 

a petite would be nice 

Honored Contributor

Wonder why QF puts the rhinestone hearts on the pockets. Most QF customers will wear tops over the pockets. I know,I know you are a size -1 and always tuck your tops in.