Trusted Contributor

Re: Why no reviews on February Perricone?

A few months ago, I received a sample of the Perricone Cold Plasma in a beauty box here on QVC.  I dont know if this is close to the same formulation, but since you all are mentioning the smell - I know what you mean.  This one also had a smell.  But it did dissipate and not bother me at all.  Not nearly as much as Strivectin, or a heavily perfumed product..  As I understand it, this is the DMAE that is in the product that we are smelling.. 

I will preface by saying that I tried a few Perricone products back when he first came out with his book.  I was still fairly young, and didn't notice a difference.  Tried his Ester C and, I believe a DMAE cream.

I did notice an overnight difference using the sample of Cold Plasma.  I am a regular user of Retin-A.  I tried the Cold Plasma one night, and I did think I looked firmer.

The DMAE is what does this.  This product also contained a mild glycolic acid in a serum more than a cream. 

I thought I saw enough of a difference to want to try it on a regular basis.  I was able to find some sample packets of Cold Plasma on ebay for $50.00 that I am still using.  It was a fantastic deal compared to the price here.

I alternate it periodically with the Retin-A and do believe I see a difference.

Valued Contributor

@lyn61 wrote:

I ordered 2 sets when it was on a few weeks back...I sent BOTH BACK!!!!  I saw NO RESULTS!!!!  Yes, the reviews ARE NOT GOOD!!!!!!   i CAN SEE THE REVIEWS SICE I HAD ORDERED THIS...

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY....SERIOUSLY!!!! YOU WILL BE RETURNING...

You really cant say everyone is wasting there money because it didnt work for you.....In fact if you only used the conformer 2 or 3 weeks that might not been enough time....I have used it a full 4 weeks now and see a difference in firmness and texture for the better only now after 4 weeks...I am glad i gave it time and say to anyone interested try it out and see for yourself and if you decide after almost 4 weeks return it..You have a couple days  before your 4 weeks are up to get it postmarked for return.

Valued Contributor

also many negative reviews were after using 2 weeks and as i said above many need 4 to 6 weeks to see a difference.At 61 i am very happy with this set!