Super Contributor

Re: Why is the Honora TSV more now than in the Insider?

I'm not understanding this. I have never been involved with the Insider, not even sure what it is. I had the $19.98 price for the earrings listed on my wish list for several weeks, available at 2 ezpays. Then a few days ago the price was upped to $24 and change. The Insider had nothing to do with it, the lower price is how they were originally listed.

Honored Contributor

On 11/23/2014 Issiestorm said:

I'm not understanding this. I have never been involved with the Insider, not even sure what it is. I had the $19.98 price for the earrings listed on my wish list for several weeks, available at 2 ezpays. Then a few days ago the price was upped to $24 and change. The Insider had nothing to do with it, the lower price is how they were originally listed.

Where did you get the item number several weeks in advance with $19.98 listed as the price?
Super Contributor

On 11/23/2014 Tissyanne said:

Where did you get the item number several weeks in advance with $19.98 listed as the price?

I originally got it from someone on these forums. It was on the Honora website. On my wishlist I had it at the $19 price for several days, then when it became the TSV it was $24.

Trusted Contributor

This really irritates me. I ordered two pairs on TSV day and it runs into a lot of money because of the first pair. I really just wanted happy backs.

Esteemed Contributor

It sounds like that's when Q realized the printing error- I hope everyone on this thread (who bought) got the appropriate credits.